price check on 4025 4wd

/ price check on 4025 4wd #1  

TXMike06

Tractor
Mahindra 4025 4wd
I spent all day going to different dealerships looking at various brands of tractors. Before I left the house I was about dead set on deere or kioti. As soon as I climbed in the Mahindra I knew it was the one for me. The price they gave me was $21,500 for the 4025 4wd with loader and 6ft cutter delivered to my house. After pricing other tractors this price seemed pretty good to me. I had read a couple posts on here that said you cant get the backhoe for the 4025 but in the brochure it says you can, did they recently come out with this?

/ price check on 4025 4wd #2  
Mike, I would rely on the current website info which seems to indicate a backhoe is not available for the 4025. Perhaps another manufacturer offers one for it.

/ price check on 4025 4wd
How is the price? I see a lot of guys paying less but I think those are 2wd models.

/ price check on 4025 4wd
Hopefully I didn't pay way to much but I signed the papers on it last night. They're delivering it Friday!

/ price check on 4025 4wd #6  
Oh yea and free delivery. I dont think I put that in there anywhere.

I think I am just gonna get unit with FEL and maybe shredder, but that is it. I'll pay cash for the other implements as I grow and need them.

I also will probably go with the one factory spool remote and upgrade (possibly do myself) to a 3 spool later.

/ price check on 4025 4wd #8  
I am requesting a little help. I am about to pull the trigger on a 5530, gear, shuttle, loader. I would like to know if I am being offered a good price. They are saying $26,500.
Can anyone help?