Want input/pricing for Mahindra 4010-HST

/ Want input/pricing for Mahindra 4010-HST #1  

familyman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800HST
I looked at and sat on a Mahindra 4010-HST last night. Dealer was closed, so I didn't get a chance to run it.

Had some really good stuff; suspended seat, tilt wheel, QD loader bucket, easy egress from both sides, comfortable layout and controls. The loader, hydro, lift and PTO capabilities all look really good on the website.

Does anyone have experience with this model? Any ideas what the tractor/loader should price at?

/ Want input/pricing for Mahindra 4010-HST #2  
I found myself on one as well at a Mahindra dealer a while back. Frankly I liked it best and I think it listed about 2500 less than the 4035. Not much more than a 3616 and a lot of tractor. The model wasn't on my radar until I sat on one.

/ Want input/pricing for Mahindra 4010-HST
My local Mahindra dealer only offered me $4500 for my Kubota. Like that's gonna happen.
So, it's back to Kubota for me. ; )

/ Want input/pricing for Mahindra 4010-HST #4  
Hello, first post. Long, long time lurker. I'm ate up with tractors and want to buy one in the next six months. Mahindra was not a blip on my radar either, till I talked to a dealer. That's how I found this thread. I reallly like Kubota, but if the price and features are right I'm open.