Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Default Power beyond / 4035

Settled on the 4035 w/FEL ....

Can somebody tell me what "power beyond" is when talking about FEL hydraulics ? And, does the 4035 have that as when equipped with ML120 FEL ? And, can a4035 have four remotes in the back ?

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Default Re: Power beyond / 4035

I am relatively certain that it has power beyond with the loader. You will not get 4 OEM rear remotes with any Mahindra. I believe that the 4035 has the capability of 2 OEM rear remotes with one being standard. If you want 4 sets, (8 outlets) I would just use the single OEM rear remote and use 3 diverter valves banked together to get the 4 remotes that you need. In fact that is what I will be doing on my 3215 in the not to distant future along with a single diverter for the loader.

What are you planning on using the four remotes for?
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    Cub Cadet Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Biggreenavalanche View Post

Can somebody tell me what "power beyond" is when talking about FEL hydraulics ? And, does the 4035 have that as when equipped with ML120 FEL ? And, can a4035 have four remotes in the back ?

This should help:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/h...le-valves.html
    1972 Unimog 406
    1975 Unimog 406 (Case MB-4/94)
    1982 Unimog 406 (Case MB-4/94)
    Unimog implements: FEL, backhoe, backfill blade, box blade, 40 ft hydraulic crane, 3 point hitch and various implements.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Brian, I plan on getting a top n tilt setup from you...doesn't that require two remotes ? What if I get a new implement which requires a remote, or two, to operate ? I'm a tinkerer and wanna do some hydraulic tinkering...

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Tennmogger, thanks, good link n it helped...

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Brian, I plan on getting a top n tilt setup from you...doesn't that require two remotes ? What if I get a new implement which requires a remote, or two, to operate ? I'm a tinkerer and wanna do some hydraulic tinkering...
    Yes sir, top and tilt requires 4 outlets. Smart thinking getting 4 sets. With my 3215 I ordered it with the one single OEM remote that was available. Then added 2 more, guess what, 3 sets is not enough. I am now going to remove the 2 spool Prince valve that I put on years ago and install 3 diverter valves all bolted together so that I will have 4 sets all controlled with the one OEM valve. I need the 4 remotes for my "TnT" and I am in the process of making my landscape rake to have hydraulic angle and boom offset. I also hope to get a Land Pride RBT3584 rear blade with hydraulic angle and offset just as the landscape rake will have.
    Brian

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Just figured I'd get 4 sets right off the bat n save myself the trouble later...after reading this forum, running a friends kubota L3130 and my old MF35, I wanted bells, whistles, and all the lazy mans helpers i could get on on my new one !

I have a box blade, bush hog, rear bucket, 6 way scraper blade, post hole auger, disk, 1 bottom turn plow...any recommendations for new additions ? Hahaha !

Rich

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor

If you have much road or driveway that gets graded, I highly recommend a land plane grader blade as another very useful implement. A good size for the 4035 would be a nice 6 footer that weighs 800-1000lbs. It is almost unbelievable how well this type of implement works.

Do you know if you are going to mount new spool valves somewhere, or would you consider the diverter valve setup using the single OEM valve as the control valve? Just to let you know, I am now selling both the spool valves and diverter valves. Decide what type you want and let me quote you on them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -p4190013-jpg  
    Brian

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Brian, dunno which setup to use, mainly 'cause I really don't know enough about hydraulics (yet) to know which is best...the grader is cool, but I only have about 200 yards of drive...I will be looking for a Danuser post driver later on though...and want to fab a hydraulic chainsaw (long remote operated pole saw setup)...

I will definitely contact you for t&t and probably for the other hydro needs too...you've got a **** good rep on this forum as a person that builds, sells, and backs his product, that's good enough for me...

Rich

Tractor
    Sold the farm, sold the tractors, moved back to the city

Sure. My 2008 Mahindra 5525 has triple rear remotes.

-remotes-5525-1-jpg-remotes-5525-2-jpg

Power Beyond (PB) refers to a port on the FEL control valve assembly. It's used to operate additional hydraulic valves "beyond" the FEL unit. There's a hydraulic hose that connects the PB on my FEL valve assembly to the triple remote valves on the right rear fender. The circuit is completed by running another hose from the remote valves to the low pressure line that goes to the hydraulic system sump. You need to insert a cylindrical steel sleeve in the PB port on the FEL valve to divert the high pressure flow to the rear remote valves. Check your FEL valve for a port labeled "PB".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast