Buying Advice Help !!!

/ Help !!! #1  

tigertag13

Tractor
2013 Kubota L3800, JD317
Help people, I think Momma and I have settled on a tractor or two. I cant decide between a 2009 4110 mahindra with 341 hrs on it for 17000 with fel or a new 4035. I dont have a clue on what are fair prices for these tractors. There arent many mahindras here in michigan.

/ Help !!! #2  
4035 PST w FEL w one factory remote, new is $22,900 (down here)....4035 gear shuttle with FEL and no remotes new is $19,995...both prices quoted here in Louisiana in the past five days...did not get an HST quote...I'm going with a new 4035, haven't decided yet between PST and Gear/shuttle... Hope this helps.

Rich

/ Help !!! #3  
And, both quotes are pre tax, title, insurance, etc...in short just the tractor price...oh, almost forgot, those were the "cash" prices, not the financed prices which, with mahindra, are significantly different...

Rich

/ Help !!! #4  
Are you looking at the Rudyard dealer north of you, or WAY down south in West Branch???? I bought mine in Rudyard about a year ago, and had it shipped up from the assembly place in Chatanooga. So, you don't have to just settle for what is on the dealer lot. Not that a used 4110 or new 4035 is ' settle'n ' :) [ I drive past the Pelston airport on my way to the bridge ] Does the 2009 4110 have the Quick Attach loader bucket..?? I know the 4035 does. You are going to want the QA for a set of forks or sumptin....

/ Help !!! #5  
Im lookin at getting the 4wd 4025 brand new with FEL for $19,990 for what it is worth to you.

/ Help !!!
Yes, the 4110 is from Gaylor Trucking in Rudyard, they seem like real nice folk. How has your service been with them? I wish I knew more about the differences between the two tractors. This is going to be a one shot deal, I'm not going to be in this position again. Which one is the better made tractor, better reliability? Are you happy with your dealer ?

/ Help !!!
Ive got the ok from Momma to buy the one I want, I'm just not sure which one that is. I'm pretty set on the Mahindra brand but unsure of which one to get, the used 4110 or a new or used 4035. The prices are'nt the deciding factor, I want to buy the best one

/ Help !!! #8  
I'd recommend you go sit on, and operate both....sounds like you've already got two problems "whupped", money 'n mama...:D. Seriously, go sit 'n play and get the one that "feels" the best, I personally prefer the 4035, just a preference...

Rich

/ Help !!!
I'm probably the luckiest, happiest man in the world and I never thought I would be in this situation. Why do you prefer the 4035 over the 4110 ?

/ Help !!! #10  
The 35 series is well appointed. Very sleek designed tractors. I would pit it against all colors and pick the mahindra