Price Check 5530

/ 5530 #1  

swamp

Tractor
Mahindra 5530, Ford 3000
An anyone tell me if $26,500.00 is a good price for a 5530, 4wd, gear, with loader? I live in central FL.

/ 5530 #2  
Yep, seems about right. Bought mine year and half ago for a little less and nothing has gotten cheaper. You may want to have dual remotes added to the machine, will come in handy down the road. Good luck and be sure to post some pictures.

/ 5530 #3  
You gonna get R1s or R4s? BobG in VA

/ 5530
Thanks to everyone for their help. Signed for 25k even and one free service. They had to swap tires, I wanted ag tires not industrial. Will pick up Monday. Will post picks when it comes. Thanks again!!

/ 5530 #5  
Congrats on your 5530! You're going to love it!

/ 5530 #6  
Swamp,

Did you get the twin remotes and was the FEL the ML266? You'll be surprised of the power this tractor has.

Idaho2

/ 5530
Did not get any remotes. I have no attachments that require them at this time. I will add as needed. It. Does have the 266 loader. I have not been able to use it yet. The dealer put oversize tire on and I don't like them. I have to wait until factory spec tires come in. I don't want to take a chance and damage one of these tires. I did play with the loader a little bit. This thing is a hoss!