We did it! THANKS!

/ We did it! THANKS! #1  

emcvay

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5010 w/FEL
I just wanted to thank everyone here for their assistance in our big purchase!

My wife and I just walked out of the Mahindra Dealer the proud new owners of a 5010 with FEL and rotary mower/cutter and box blade :D

THANKS!

/ We did it! THANKS! #3  
Don't forget to take a few minutes to take pictures... :) [ So, has the wife TOLD you yet what she is getting..... :) :) :) ??? ]

/ We did it! THANKS!
LOL she's getting a tractor!

Oh wait....

Hmmm.....

Actually she likes tractors (her dad was a tractor mechanic for Case) and it wasn't hard to sell her on it ;) And it's red and she likes red (no green for her though -- something about her dad rolling over in his grave or something lol)....

Pictures! I hope to get some soon but honestly we bought it, signed all the paperwork and left (it's still at the dealership and will remain there for a week or two or 4) as we have plumbers fixing a waterline break at home (yes ouch! It almost stopped the tractor purchase or at least slowed it down)...

/ We did it! THANKS! #6  
Way to go!

/ We did it! THANKS!
Now that our burst water pipe is mostly fixed (oh ya, that's what I've been doing since Thursday instead enjoying the tractor buy) I might have a chance to go play with it ;) But most likely it won't be for a little bit yet :(

/ We did it! THANKS! #8  
You could wait until the wifey is sound asleep, then grab a sleeping bag, drive down to the dealership and go spoon your new 'girl'. Just be very sure you get home before #1 wakes up..... women just never forget.... nor let you forget ..!!! :)

/ We did it! THANKS!
LOL We're going over today to get keys and such -- we ran out of there so fast (to get back to our burst water pipe) that we didn't get pictures, keys or paperwork!

/ We did it! THANKS!
OurNewTractor.jpg
There it is :)

We actually have keys now too :) and bought the boom to go with it :)

Can't wait to get busy with it!