8560 open platform loader price paid?

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #11  
Greetings fellas...first post on this forum.:D

I have been lurking around here for several weeks now and in particular in the Mahindra forums. I have taken quite the shine to the 8560 tractor as my future purchase as well. Locally i have found a current dealer price for the open model 8560 of $32,500 and for the cab model $42,000 both with FEL.

I have been looking at New Hollands, McCormicks, Kubota and others in the usedmarket for my needs on the farm. it all seems to go back to the 8560 for best value and features i am looking for. I like the "less electronic" features of the 8560 over the higher dollar comparibles with tons of buttons....i feel i can have a better chance of repairing the 8560 on my own more than an electronic nightmare on other makes out there.

Anyway, Mobass just bought an open 8560 and i am always looking for his updates as to what he has done with his new rig. I'm probably going to spring for the cab model....thanks guys for costing me over 40 G's!!!:D

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid?
wow no one with a price ? the only other problem that has arisen 8560 apparently has a multiple complaint of overheating due to the new pollution control or poor design of the air intake for radiator? this makes me very nervous considering the dealer down south told me of one customer complaining of overheating and flashing lights when i asked for an honest answer had he heard of any problems with this model, a simple reply was keep the radiator very clean with periodically hourly cleanings, you've got to be kidding i'm in the field for 7 to 8 hours I'd like to hear from other owners if this is true. i have no engineering degree however my first reaction was a well-built solid tractor with very little air intake in the front compare to my green and blue models i don't know if this matters but i'm wondering if this is contributing to the overheating issue compared to my Jd the front end is awful small for air inlet what do you think thanks again

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #13  
once again thank you for your input however looking for someone who's actually purchase one recently I want to see what the average price paid. looking at the 8560 with a loader for the simple fact that i want to save seven grand the difference between in my mind's view the two tractors 30,000 versus 37,000 pretty straightforward and simple. by the way i just heard back from a second dealer who will deliver one with loaded tires $31,500 now were getting somewhere :) of course to be fair to the other dealer he is a lot closer at only 40 miles so his delivery charge would be much less probably helping him lowered the price. thanks again for all your input and by the way do you like your 7520 and has it been good to you take care
I just baught a 8560 2 months ago Tractor, FEL, Box Blade,Bale spike, and pallet forks I gave $33,000. Every Mahindra delear I called were with in a $1000 dollars of each other it was the implements that made me go with the dealer I chose pluss he was the closest to me at 30 miles. I personnaly think I underpaid for this tractor she is a beast! Moved 132 round bales with no problem, Brush hoged 40 acres with blackberry bushes waist high to 10 pluss feet high No problem, and just got done digging out a shallow pund that was only 2 feet deep it is now 10 feet at it's deepest. There is nothing I have throwen at it that it can't handel. Don't let the price fool you you will be happy with a Mahindra. But if you feel that the MF is a better tractor than that is what you should buy.

thanks for the reply and so far you had no issue with overheating? it looks as though i'll be picking this one up for 32,600, the original price started at 38,000 until i compared it to a dealer 70 miles away which moved his price to reality :) . Upstate NY is a pain in the a## to buy anything they think were made of money. the dealer has to prep and drop off the backhoe should have it by august 1 not the dealer's fault it's taking so long scraping together the last remnants of financing cash on my part lol. i totally agree with you it's a lot of tractor for that price I hope it holds up in the long run we'll see once again take care and thanks a lot

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 233
   / 8560 open platform loader price paid? #15  
thanks for the reply and so far you had no issue with overheating? it looks as though i'll be picking this one up for 32,600, the original price started at 38,000 until i compared it to a dealer 70 miles away which moved his price to reality :) . Upstate NY is a pain in the a## to buy anything they think were made of money. the dealer has to prep and drop off the backhoe should have it by august 1 not the dealer's fault it's taking so long scraping together the last remnants of financing cash on my part lol. i totally agree with you it's a lot of tractor for that price I hope it holds up in the long run we'll see once again take care and thanks a lot

If I understand you correctly you are getting a 8560 open platform with a FEL and Backhoe for $32,600. Is this the same tractor you thought $30,000 would be a fair price for? If you are getting the 8560 open platform with a FEL and Backhoe for $32,600.00 I would say you got more than a terrific deal.

yes $32,600.00 thats better then 38,000.00 the dealer told me at the first stop lol cash is king no backhoe in price don't need one have 100 hp excavator on farm already. I am tax-exempt being a farm. I wish more people would post exactly what they pay for their tractor it would help keep the prices under control if you think the dealer's not making money at 32,600 dollars you're kidding yourself . no way in heavenly angels is it worth 38,000 open platform at that price i can pick up a john deere 5075 M or MF Hd series for a little over 37,000 with loaders take care

is it just me or do people really pay sticker omg lol

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #18  
Radium, in your 1st post the price was $32,999 and you thought that it should be 30k. Now you are happy with $32,600, so $400 savings made you a happy camper? :confused3: I thought that you had a quote for less than that, $31,500 or something like that? What happened there? :confused: None of this matters anyway, get the tractor, you will be happy with it. :thumbsup:

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #19  
No heating problems, but then again I allways check the trash screen to make sure they are clear. I hose her off after every time I am done. I just wished they had a 12 volt plug for my phone charger...that is my only gripe:hissyfit:

31,500 didn't pan out the dealer was holding back on loading the tires and delivery price 33 something when he got done. Mobass that's great news it sure looks like a beast i found it hard to believe that would be having trouble with the little bit of dirt and dust, i was more concerned with all the new pollution control garbage can't wait to put it to work my new holland 2420 just can't cut it in the deep fields I pushed it for about four years it's going to be retired to the barnyard for snow blowing and mowing the farm thanks again for all the information can't wait to get her take care