8560 open platform loader price paid?

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #1  

RADIUM

Gold Member
Tractor
NEW HOLLAND 2420
greetings i would really like some input from other mahindra owners as to the price they paid for this model tractor. the dealer is at $32,999 basically 33 grand cash deal i think it's a little high , but i could be wrong it's a standard 8560 with a loader the delivery is about 70 miles one way i know getting parts will be a chore but compared to the other tractors i've been pricing new holland john deere massey ferguson no one even comes close to this price for this much tractor as a matter of fact i think it's quite polished and just as good as the other three they've come a long way not to mention a five-year warranty the rest can't even touch. The engine feels very strong the hydraulics are more than i'll ever need with a 4000 pound lift capacity in the loader, I just want to make sure I'm not paying too much in my heart i figured 30 grand was good enough for cash deal let me know what you think thank you

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #2  
Too high for open station model...you should be able to chip in a couple more K and get the cab

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid?
thanks for the reply i thought so too not really interested in a cab have one already need an open platform for hedgerows and in the woods which is now becoming farmland. i hope somebody who's bought this exact model can tell me what they pay i figure 29,000 would be a fair price it's a lot of machine and iron but that's about all it's worth i tried explaining to him he's in the realm OF massey ferguson open platform Hd tractor thanks again for the reply

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #4  
Personally I think that it is a good deal. :thumbsup: I paid 29,000 for my 7520 almost 8 years ago and I got a very good price. Prices aren't going down that I know of. :confused3: You are talking about list price with a free loader. If you think that you can get just as much tractor for that price with a Massey, then you should jump on it.

Joel, please let me know where you can get a cab 8560 for 35? :shocked: Try closer to $42K the last time I checked. ;)

Just my :2cents:

i guess i'm not explaining myself the mahindra website lists the tractor at roughly 32,000 and some extra pennies ;-0 with a loader I find it hard to believe i have to pay full market value or sticker price when i'm using cash 30 grand would be fair. the MASSEY Ferguson tractor it's not if i can i have a deal pending $37,000 delivered to my farm with loader. granted it's a little more money but you're getting a perkins diesel engine in a much more refined piece of equipment i don't think anyone will argue the 8560 is great but it's not the same league as the 2660 hd Mf. so there lies my dilemma i'd really like to save the money with the 8560 but for the price difference of four grand

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #6  
I thought that you were getting a loader also? Is that not included in the 32K that you are paying? :confused3: If you think that the MF is that much nicer and you have the money, why even bother with the Mahindra? :confused: A person spends a lot of time on their tractor, might as well spend it on something that you really want. ;)

once again thank you for your input however looking for someone who's actually purchase one recently I want to see what the average price paid. looking at the 8560 with a loader for the simple fact that i want to save seven grand the difference between in my mind's view the two tractors 30,000 versus 37,000 pretty straightforward and simple. by the way i just heard back from a second dealer who will deliver one with loaded tires $31,500 now were getting somewhere :) of course to be fair to the other dealer he is a lot closer at only 40 miles so his delivery charge would be much less probably helping him lowered the price. thanks again for all your input and by the way do you like your 7520 and has it been good to you take care

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #8  
My 7520 has been an excellent tractor for me. I am only a weekend user and have many different machines. The only 2 things that I have had to deal with were both loose fittings that leaked oil. Tightened them up and all has been good in 600 hours of use. Not many hours to really be able to tell how stuff actually holds up, but at the rate that I put hours on, it most likely will last my life time.

Good luck with your search and your final decision.

/ 8560 open platform loader price paid? #9  
i guess i'm not explaining myself the mahindra website lists the tractor at roughly 32,000 and some extra pennies ;-0 with a loader I find it hard to believe i have to pay full market value or sticker price when i'm using cash 30 grand would be fair. the MASSEY Ferguson tractor it's not if i can i have a deal pending $37,000 delivered to my farm with loader. granted it's a little more money but you're getting a perkins diesel engine in a much more refined piece of equipment i don't think anyone will argue the 8560 is great but it's not the same league as the 2660 hd Mf. so there lies my dilemma i'd really like to save the money with the 8560 but for the price difference of four grand

A Mahindra 8560 4WD with loader is a steel at $32000.00. If the dealer figures any in house expenses on that tractor ( a tank of fuel, initial inspection, delivery) he will be lucky to cover his costs on that machine. And as far as the Massey 2660 HD out classing it, spec wise it may be close but the Mahindra out specs the Massey in most categories. I am going to try to attach a Massey Spec sheet which I have put the 8560 specs next to it. The 3PH lift is measured in different places so I didn't put in a Mahindra spec, but I know the 2 tractor are close there, and on the hyd. GPM I added the Mahindra main pump and steering pump figures together like Massey does in their spec, but they do give a spec at the remotes which puts Mahindra ahead on that spec. Sorry but I can't seem to upload the spec sheet, I tried it as a PDF file and as a JPEG, but neither seems to work.

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0001.jpg
    Scan_Pic0001.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 220
   / 8560 open platform loader price paid? #10  
What do you know there it is if you can read it.