Just hit 5o hours!

/ Just hit 5o hours! #1  

Mobass

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 8560
Just hit 50 hours on the new tractor. I was woried about the price of filters after reading the one post about prices. Called the dealer and all filters pluss oil will cost me around $80. Alot cheaper than what I was fearing:confused: It is funny how fast you can put 50 hours on a tractor :rolleyes:

/ Just hit 5o hours! #2  
Just hit 50 hours on the new tractor. I was woried about the price of filters after reading the one post about prices. Called the dealer and all filters pluss oil will cost me around $80. Alot cheaper than what I was fearing:confused: It is funny how fast you can put 50 hours on a tractor :rolleyes:
I felt the same way. 50 hours is like something you have to add to the monthly budget when the time comes.
Filters and oil... what about replacing your hydraulic fluid?

/ Just hit 5o hours!
The manul did not say to change yet. But did change the filter like it said. Dealer was shocked that I put 50 hours allready on it. For the next year she will be used very hard untill I get the ranch caught up.

/ Just hit 5o hours! #4  
The manul did not say to change yet. But did change the filter like it said. Dealer was shocked that I put 50 hours allready on it. For the next year she will be used very hard untill I get the ranch caught up.
That's a very nice tractor. good luck with it.:)

/ Just hit 5o hours!
Thanks!