Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Mahindra 8560

Tractor
    Mahindra 3016 HST with ML115 SKC FEL

Quote Originally Posted by Upd103
    Hey David,

I'm in Huntsville, and this is one of the finalists on my list. What dealer did you use? I may need to stop in and see them when I get home for Christmas on my leave. Will they do custom packages?

David Warner
    I bought mine from David Self Tractors in Buna, TX and dealt with George who is the sales manager there. He was great to deal with. I have no doubt they will work with you on custom packages. If your in Huntsville, there is a dealer in both Conroe and Livingston. I went to Buna since they were going to be able to get the tractor I wanted sooner. Good luck and let me know if I can help in anyway?

David.
    Last edited by dnelson60; 08-06-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Tractor
    Currently Researching

Default Re: Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST

Quote Originally Posted by dnelson60 View Post
    I bought mine from David Self Tractors in Buna, TX and dealt with George who is the sales manager there. He was great to deal with. I have no doubt they will work with you on custom packages. If your in Huntsville, there is a dealer in both Conroe and Livingston. I went to Buna since they were going to be able to get the tractor I wanted sooner. Good luck and let me know if I can help in anyway?

David.
    Thanks,

I'm looking at their web page right now, and it looks like they are willing to come off the MSRP considerably. That's good because the MSRP was a little worrisome to me at first. Not too big a deal on such a quality product, but knowing they will come off of it a good bit certainly sweetens the deal.

David.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3016 HST with ML115 SKC FEL

Default Re: Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST

Quote Originally Posted by Upd103 View Post
    Thanks,

I'm looking at their web page right now, and it looks like they are willing to come off the MSRP considerably. That's good because the MSRP was a little worrisome to me at first. Not too big a deal on such a quality product, but knowing they will come off of it a good bit certainly sweetens the deal.

David.
    David, good luck to you both in your researching and while you are in Afghanistan. TBN is a very good site that has a large number of members that are willing to share and help others anyway they can.

David

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123