Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #1  

dnelson60

Tractor
Mahindra 3016 HST with ML115 SKC FEL
Well, after months of searching, comparing and shopping, I finally pulled the trigger on a new 3016HST with FEL, 5ft cutter and 5ft box blade. Delivery was on Saturday. We have been so dry this summer but as luck would have it, Southeast Texas had it's fair share of rain this week including about 3-1/2 inches just 10 mins after the tractor was delivered. As it was, I still managed to get about 3 hours of seat time this weekend which is good since I won't be able to use it for another 2-3 weeks due to work. Thanks to all on TBN for all of their posts and knowledge which greatly helped in my decision.

This is my first tractor (have worked on my FIL's many times over the last several years) and it will be used mostly on my deer lease and at the FIL's.

Attachments

• New Tractor 018.jpg
    New Tractor 018.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 575
  • New Tractor 001.jpg
    New Tractor 001.jpg
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 345
  • New Tractor 004.jpg
    New Tractor 004.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 385
  • New Tractor 011.jpg
    New Tractor 011.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 431
  • New Tractor 013.jpg
    New Tractor 013.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 298
  • New Tractor 015.jpg
    New Tractor 015.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 254
   / Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #2  
Got dirt on it :laughing: great looking tractor!!:drink:

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #3  
Good luck with it! I've enjoyed getting a lot done with my 3215.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #4  
With a great tractor like the 3016 it would be hard to be humble in Humble.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #5  
Congratulations, That's a nice looking rig. I bet you will enjoy it a lot:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #6  
I love mine and guarantee you will too

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST
Thanks to all for the nice comments and support. Since I won't be able to get any seat time the next 2 weeks, I'm putting together some items for my tool box along with some extra parts. From what time I spent on it this weekend, a canopy may be in the near future. Any recommendations?

David

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #9  
Congrats, fine tractor.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 3016 HST #10  
Thanks to all for the nice comments and support. Since I won't be able to get any seat time the next 2 weeks, I'm putting together some items for my tool box along with some extra parts. From what time I spent on it this weekend, a canopy may be in the near future. Any recommendations?

David

David, I don't see how you can find a better made, lower priced canopy than this selection from Bare Co BARE-Co Standard Canopy