Inked on a 4035 today !

/ Inked on a 4035 today !
Like the ability to open/close while raising/lowering... Simply my opinion but I think that could come in handy, don't ask when or where 'cause I don't have that answer...far as the company, it's on my computer @ work so I'll get it tomorrow...I like a factory look so I searched around for that with regards to th joystick...the 4035 PST came with one remote and I ordered the kit for a second, n yep my math was off, save about 4 bills installing myself...the second pair of rear remotes will probably wait till after deer season, gotta have some priorities !! Lololol ! And yes I will be ordering top and tilt very soon...

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #12  
Found a company that supplys a kit which includes all hoses, valves, electric connects, and a factory match joy stick with the 3 function switch/button built in...about $700 for all in kit with dummy instructions which I def need !!!:)
W.R. Long has a kit and so does Construction Attachments. W.R. Long has more though.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #13  
Found a company that supplys a kit which includes all hoses, valves, electric connects, and a factory match joy stick with the 3 function switch/button built in...about $700 for all in kit with dummy instructions which I def need !!!:)

If you don't mind me asking, what company did you find? I would like to install one on my 5035 one day.
Good choice with the 4035, but I might be biased.
thanks

It may be w r long...CA didn't have a set up for mahindra, I called them in reference to their compact root grapple, I buying their 60" model, however they did not have a third function set up for mahindra

Thanks to all...BTW, pick up will be tomorrow at 9:00 AM...

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #17  
[ Note to self... charge up my camera batteries. So I can take pictures and post them tomorrow after I get her home ... and impress all the TractorByNet folks..... ] :)

JerryK, Camera, check, batteries, check !

Brian, it was W.R. Long that makes the 3rd function kit...hoses, brackets, elect/hyd valve and replacment joystick cover....the price the regional rep told me was $710.00...if you get a chance check into them, I'd like to know your thoughts...

Construction Attachments make the same set up in a kit, just don't have one for Mahindra, Called W.R. Long this a.m. and confirmed they have one for the 4035/ML120.

Rich

Picked it up this morning...can't wait to get off work so I can go home and play ! Came with a full tank and 3.5 hours on it...been reading the owner manual and the manual for the loader...cannot seem to find a layout showing all the lube points, any ideas ? Gotta do some work then I'll get back in the manual...Man, this thing is stout and is a WORLD of difference from my old MF 35 !! One thing I liked immediately, I drove up to the rear of my trailer, lowered the loader to raise the front wheels, and drove up on the trailer without having to fool with the ramps !!!! Dealer actually recommended it and said it wouldn't hurt a thing !! For a lazy boy like me that was great !! I'll figure out how to post a pic or two shortly, and will also give a review after I've put some hours on it...so far I absoulutely love it !!

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #20  
Picked it up this morning...can't wait to get off work so I can go home and play ! Came with a full tank and 3.5 hours on it...been reading the owner manual and the manual for the loader...cannot seem to find a layout showing all the lube points, any ideas ? Gotta do some work then I'll get back in the manual...Man, this thing is stout and is a WORLD of difference from my old MF 35 !! One thing I liked immediately, I drove up to the rear of my trailer, lowered the loader to raise the front wheels, and drove up on the trailer without having to fool with the ramps !!!! Dealer actually recommended it and said it wouldn't hurt a thing !! For a lazy boy like me that was great !! I'll figure out how to post a pic or two shortly, and will also give a review after I've put some hours on it...so far I absoulutely love it !!

Rich

Since you have so few posts, I'll point out that nothing on here is real till we see photos.. :D
Congrats on the new tractor.