Inked on a 4035 today !

/ Inked on a 4035 today !
LOL...Point taken, soon as I figure out how to post 'em I'll do it ! For right now, happy as the well known pig in **** ! :D and, thanks.

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #22  
Congrats on the new ride! Photo posting information: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how.html

I have what's a true 3rd function on my 110. I find nothing wrong with it at all, and I'm sure you'll be happy with one. It's true you can't feather it, but there's not much need to feather anything up front. A grapple, 4 in 1 or similar work very well if you just push down repeatedly to 'feather'. It jerks it around a little, but works just fine. And I do agree with you, I like the ability to not move my hand. My same loader joystick is also a diverter, so without moving my hand I push a button on the loader joystick and have control over the 3 rear remotes in place of the FEL, just perfect for lazy people, like me!:)

Thanks for the posting info...will work on it tonight...I think your deal with the joystick is awesome ! Ha, just perfect for a lazy boy like me !! I may have to look into that !

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #24  
Thanks for the posting info...will work on it tonight...I think your deal with the joystick is awesome ! Ha, just perfect for a lazy boy like me !! I may have to look into that !

Rich

Called a diverter. Very cool, but very expensive. It was the only way to get the 3 rear remotes on the 110 from the factory though.

Was that diverter a factory thing or aftermarket ?

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #26  
Was that diverter a factory thing or aftermarket ?

It was factory. I didn't buy my 110 new, so I don't know the exact number, but it was a couple thousand dollar option. I had to get a new valve for it that cost $852 alone.

expensive option !! That may have to wait, least on my current income ! LOL, anyway, Thanks

Rich

Ought o....10.5 hrs...something hydraulic gave way inside engine compartment on right side bout midway back from front... Hauled *** back to the house (100 yds) n shut her down....NOT, Repeat, NOT happy...will be calling the dealer on Monday...don't want to move it so I'm going to try and make the service guy come here, bout 25 miles door to door...:smiley_aafz:

We'll see how the warranty service is I guess...

Dealers on the site, any advice ? (4035, 10.5 hrs)

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #29  
Ought o....10.5 hrs...something hydraulic gave way inside engine compartment on right side bout midway back from front... Hauled *** back to the house (100 yds) n shut her down....NOT, Repeat, NOT happy...will be calling the dealer on Monday...don't want to move it so I'm going to try and make the service guy come here, bout 25 miles door to door...:smiley_aafz:

We'll see how the warranty service is I guess...

Dealers on the site, any advice ? (4035, 10.5 hrs)

Rich

Now that sucks.. I'm sorry to hear that.. Hope it's something simple.

Wedge

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #30  
It seems like something similar happened to someone else here on the forum and it ended up being a hydraulic line of some sort. But my memory could be wrong, let's hope that it is a simple fix. ;)