Inked on a 4035 today !

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #31  
Ought o....10.5 hrs...something hydraulic gave way inside engine compartment on right side bout midway back from front... Hauled *** back to the house (100 yds) n shut her down....NOT, Repeat, NOT happy...will be calling the dealer on Monday...don't want to move it so I'm going to try and make the service guy come here, bout 25 miles door to door...:smiley_aafz:

We'll see how the warranty service is I guess...

Dealers on the site, any advice ? (4035, 10.5 hrs)

Rich
Keep us posted on what happened. That's unfortunate.... 10.5 hrs. Probably something minor. By the way, Construction Attachments does make a Universal Diverter kit that's supposed to fit all CUT's. Not cheap, though... in the $600 range and it does not come with hoses. If you want a 3rd function, you may want to buy the WR Long or put one together yourself. Good luck with that leak problem.

/ Inked on a 4035 today !
Yeah I looked at CA's kit, actually called n talked to them, nice folks, however they didn't make a 3rd function bolt on for mahindra.

Hoping a. My issue is a minor problem like a seal and, b. the dealer is good to work with concerning warranty stuff...

I will keep y'all posted

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #33  
Yeah I looked at CA's kit, actually called n talked to them, nice folks, however they didn't make a 3rd function bolt on for mahindra.

Hoping a. My issue is a minor problem like a seal and, b. the dealer is good to work with concerning warranty stuff...

I will keep y'all posted

Rich
Hi Rich. you'll be back in the seat before you know lt. I was talking about their universal Diverter kit, not the 3rd function. They are limited on 3rd function kits.

Some of our bobcats have had problems with leaking oil coolers. With only 10 hrs, it should not be anything significant :confused3:

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #36  
   / Inked on a 4035 today ! #38  
Any status Rich?

Wedge

Talked to Bob at Scott tractor today, said he's waiting on parts still, if he gets them tomorrow he or techs will be out Friday morning...

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #40  
Thanks for the update.. Hope you're getting muddy this weekend.

Wedge