Inked on a 4035 today !

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #61  
I'd just make sure the dealer works the remote hydraulics a number of times. Test it right away. If they have a leak it is usually right away. We have had some leaky hoses and fittings, but we have not seen that issue now for months. I think the problem is solved, but do test it. You will really like the 4035.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #62  
My problem with hydraulics had to do with the hydraulic block not being secured to the fram and a line working itself loose. The dealer came to the house and replaced everything just to be safe and since then no problems.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #63  
The other issue we saw a couple of times was a loader hose down by the control valve could hit the HST pedal linkage under the right floorboard. Obviously only a probelm on an HST model. A 90 degree adapter and problem is solved. The loaders were developed before the HST model was completed, as it came along a year or so later than the shuttles. As the tractors are the same dimensionally, everything worked fine, except that one hose would rub. But this is an easy fix if you happen to have a loader that was installed without this being caught, and not an issue that will crop up again once fixed. So yes, there were some hiccups and we are honest enough to tell you, but a quick look by the dealer and a little testing before delivery and you are good to go.