Inked on a 4035 today !

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #1  

Biggreenavalanche

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 35, Mahindra 4035
I signed today on a 4035 PST...changed my mind from a gear to a PST...the deal included second remote kit, front grill guard, FEL with the quick detach bucket (72")...will take delivery tomorrow (probably)...the deal was $23,800 plus tax at 8.25%...the remote kit was $910.00, $1295.00 installed so I elected to install my self and save $900...wish me luck !! Bhahahah !

stoked !!

Rich

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #2  
Rich, actually you're saving $385, not the $900. Still, that savings will get you more than half way to a Top and Tilt set for your new tractor.:cool:

/ Inked on a 4035 today !
Brian

I've got the money on the way to buy T&T and will be re-contacting you in the near future, set aside the setup for me ! LOLOL! Call it about the end of August or so...the only reason I pulled the trigger on the tractor now was because the Mahindra website says the finance specials (read 0%) are over at the end of July...I've also got to figure out which way I'm going to go with the other remotes...at least one, prefer two if i can figure it out...going to buy a CA compact root rake/grapple and a true 3rd function (which will come off the PB) for the grapple...the tractor happened a little faster than I wanted so I'll have to wait for the T&T, Grapple, and other two remotes until my money comes in...but, GOT THE TRACTOR !!!

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #4  
Wicked Cool!:cool2:

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #5  
Brian

I've got the money on the way to buy T&T and will be re-contacting you in the near future, set aside the setup for me ! LOLOL! Call it about the end of August or so...the only reason I pulled the trigger on the tractor now was because the Mahindra website says the finance specials (read 0%) are over at the end of July...I've also got to figure out which way I'm going to go with the other remotes...at least one, prefer two if i can figure it out...going to buy a CA compact root rake/grapple and a true 3rd function (which will come off the PB) for the grapple...the tractor happened a little faster than I wanted so I'll have to wait for the T&T, Grapple, and other two remotes until my money comes in...but, GOT THE TRACTOR !!!

I might have already asked you this, but why the true 3rd function? :confused3: You know that there is no feathering with a 3rd function, :eek: it is either open all the way or closed, nothing in between. :( You might want to think about a diverter valve to get your 3rd and even 4th rear remotes. Pretty easy to do. ;) I'm putting 3 diverters stacked together on my 3215 so that I will have 4 rear remotes. :cool:

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #6  
I signed today on a 4035 PST...changed my mind from a gear to a PST...the deal included second remote kit, front grill guard, FEL with the quick detach bucket (72")...will take delivery tomorrow (probably)...the deal was $23,800 plus tax at 8.25%...the remote kit was $910.00, $1295.00 installed so I elected to install my self and save $900...wish me luck !! Bhahahah !

stoked !!

Rich
Ahhh!!! Congrats. Awesome tractor. Wish I had one.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #7  
I might have already asked you this, but why the true 3rd function? :confused3: You know that there is no feathering with a 3rd function, :eek: it is either open all the way or closed, nothing in between. :( You might want to think about a diverter valve to get your 3rd and even 4th rear remotes. Pretty easy to do. ;) I'm putting 3 diverters stacked together on my 3215 so that I will have 4 rear remotes. :cool:
Are you installing a control handle to select up/down with that diverter valve or are you just using the A/B handle on the side of your seat???

/ Inked on a 4035 today !
Found a company that supplys a kit which includes all hoses, valves, electric connects, and a factory match joy stick with the 3 function switch/button built in...about $700 for all in kit with dummy instructions which I def need !!!:)

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #9  
Are you installing a control handle to select up/down with that diverter valve or are you just using the A/B handle on the side of your seat???

The Mahindra 3215 had 1 optional rear remote valve available. The control lever for that valve has a slot right next to the position control lever for the 3pt hitch. I ordered that valve when I ordered the tractor. The OEM valve happens to also have float position with it. I am going to run the 3 diverter valves with the single OEM rear remote valve. All 4 of my remotes will have the use of the float function. :cool: I purchased a multi switch handle that replaces the OEM remote handle on the remote lever. This handle has the capabilities to control all 3 diverters. So I will have control of all 4 rear remotes through the one control lever. :thumbsup: :cool:

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #10  
Found a company that supplys a kit which includes all hoses, valves, electric connects, and a factory match joy stick with the 3 function switch/button built in...about $700 for all in kit with dummy instructions which I def need !!!:)

But still, why the true 3rd function? :confused3: Do you have a link for this company? I sure would like to see just what they are including for that much money. Is it a model specific kit or a generic type of kit that works with about everything? Just wondering.