Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Default Inked on a 4035 today !

I signed today on a 4035 PST...changed my mind from a gear to a PST...the deal included second remote kit, front grill guard, FEL with the quick detach bucket (72")...will take delivery tomorrow (probably)...the deal was $23,800 plus tax at 8.25%...the remote kit was $910.00, $1295.00 installed so I elected to install my self and save $900...wish me luck !! Bhahahah !

stoked !!

Rich

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Default Re: Inked on a 4035 today !

Rich, actually you're saving $385, not the $900. Still, that savings will get you more than half way to a Top and Tilt set for your new tractor.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Brian

I've got the money on the way to buy T&T and will be re-contacting you in the near future, set aside the setup for me ! LOLOL! Call it about the end of August or so...the only reason I pulled the trigger on the tractor now was because the Mahindra website says the finance specials (read 0%) are over at the end of July...I've also got to figure out which way I'm going to go with the other remotes...at least one, prefer two if i can figure it out...going to buy a CA compact root rake/grapple and a true 3rd function (which will come off the PB) for the grapple...the tractor happened a little faster than I wanted so I'll have to wait for the T&T, Grapple, and other two remotes until my money comes in...but, GOT THE TRACTOR !!!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Wicked Cool!

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Quote Originally Posted by Biggreenavalanche View Post
    Brian

I've got the money on the way to buy T&T and will be re-contacting you in the near future, set aside the setup for me ! LOLOL! Call it about the end of August or so...the only reason I pulled the trigger on the tractor now was because the Mahindra website says the finance specials (read 0%) are over at the end of July...I've also got to figure out which way I'm going to go with the other remotes...at least one, prefer two if i can figure it out...going to buy a CA compact root rake/grapple and a true 3rd function (which will come off the PB) for the grapple...the tractor happened a little faster than I wanted so I'll have to wait for the T&T, Grapple, and other two remotes until my money comes in...but, GOT THE TRACTOR !!!
    I might have already asked you this, but why the true 3rd function? You know that there is no feathering with a 3rd function, it is either open all the way or closed, nothing in between. You might want to think about a diverter valve to get your 3rd and even 4th rear remotes. Pretty easy to do. I'm putting 3 diverters stacked together on my 3215 so that I will have 4 rear remotes.
    Brian

Tractor
    Kubota M7040, Bobcat CT235, Kubota BX23 TLB & RTV 900

I signed today on a 4035 PST...changed my mind from a gear to a PST...the deal included second remote kit, front grill guard, FEL with the quick detach bucket (72")...will take delivery tomorrow (probably)...the deal was $23,800 plus tax at 8.25%...the remote kit was $910.00, $1295.00 installed so I elected to install my self and save $900...wish me luck !! Bhahahah !

stoked !!

Rich
    Ahhh!!! Congrats. Awesome tractor. Wish I had one.
    F350 6.4 Dually, PJ 14K 20', PJ 3.5K

Tractor
    Kubota M7040, Bobcat CT235, Kubota BX23 TLB & RTV 900

Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    I might have already asked you this, but why the true 3rd function? You know that there is no feathering with a 3rd function, it is either open all the way or closed, nothing in between. You might want to think about a diverter valve to get your 3rd and even 4th rear remotes. Pretty easy to do. I'm putting 3 diverters stacked together on my 3215 so that I will have 4 rear remotes.
    Are you installing a control handle to select up/down with that diverter valve or are you just using the A/B handle on the side of your seat???
    F350 6.4 Dually, PJ 14K 20', PJ 3.5K

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MF 35, Mahindra 4035

Found a company that supplys a kit which includes all hoses, valves, electric connects, and a factory match joy stick with the 3 function switch/button built in...about $700 for all in kit with dummy instructions which I def need !!!

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by gumshu View Post
    Are you installing a control handle to select up/down with that diverter valve or are you just using the A/B handle on the side of your seat???
    The Mahindra 3215 had 1 optional rear remote valve available. The control lever for that valve has a slot right next to the position control lever for the 3pt hitch. I ordered that valve when I ordered the tractor. The OEM valve happens to also have float position with it. I am going to run the 3 diverter valves with the single OEM rear remote valve. All 4 of my remotes will have the use of the float function. I purchased a multi switch handle that replaces the OEM remote handle on the remote lever. This handle has the capabilities to control all 3 diverters. So I will have control of all 4 rear remotes through the one control lever.
    Brian

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor

Found a company that supplys a kit which includes all hoses, valves, electric connects, and a factory match joy stick with the 3 function switch/button built in...about $700 for all in kit with dummy instructions which I def need !!!
    But still, why the true 3rd function? Do you have a link for this company? I sure would like to see just what they are including for that much money. Is it a model specific kit or a generic type of kit that works with about everything? Just wondering.
    Brian

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast