Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Default Re: Snowblower cost for Max 22

Quote Originally Posted by kootch88 View Post
    Snowblower, chains and maybe a cab are here for my winter fun! Are you ready for snow?
    A cab? Cool! Where do you get a cab for the Max series?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

A
    Trips has cabs coming.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by kootch88
    A
    Trips has cabs coming.
    Sweet! An arm and a leg, are they? Any links on the web to see them? Will u have heat?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by madmax12 View Post
    Sweet! An arm and a leg, are they? Any links on the web to see them? Will u have heat?
    No heat, and he said the cabs would be $500 but who knows what he will say tomorrow.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

No heat, and he said the cabs would be $500 but who knows what he will say tomorrow.
    If he doesn't remember... Just throw out the lower number you remember from the conversation... :-)

t

Tractor

Funny, when I went in he forgot what he said, and I was tempted to throw out a real low number, but I couldn't do it and I gave him the correct price. I also bought a soft cab as well. All set up and ready to roll.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Funny, when I went in he forgot what he said, and I was tempted to throw out a real low number, but I couldn't do it and I gave him the correct price. I also bought a soft cab as well. All set up and ready to roll.
    That is cool! Will you have pics for us? Was the cab difficult to install? Was the softcab offered, the only option available to us? Or was it one you chose compared with others? I may look into the softcab too. I'm very interested to see a pic of it. Congrats!

t

Tractor

I put some on another thread, but here you go! It was easy to install and it is available for your machine at 500 bucks. It is the Max series cab. The photo shows a very wrinkled screen but it is not nearly as bad as it looks. I need to heat it up some to ghet the remaining wrinkles out, but it will work well, i am sure.Snowblower cost for Max 22-snowblower.jpg

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by kootch88 View Post
    I put some on another thread, but here you go! It was easy to install and it is available for your machine at 500 bucks. It is the Max series cab. The photo shows a very wrinkled screen but it is not nearly as bad as it looks. I need to heat it up some to get the remaining wrinkles out, but it will work well, i am sure.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowblower.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	314.6 KB 
ID:	290073
    Looks Great! You've already got me talkin to the wife about a soft cab

t

Tractor

Your wife must love me! I am not sure, but I think my blower fits your tractor as well. Just so you know, I paid $3,358 which is what Dana quoted me in Waterboro so Ryan matched it. He told the kid to charge $3795 to everyone else. I am sure he would match Dana if you mentioned it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast