Snowblower cost for Max 22

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #11  
Snowblower, chains and maybe a cab are here for my winter fun! Are you ready for snow?

A cab? Cool! Where do you get a cab for the Max series?

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22
A
Trips has cabs coming.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #13  
kootch88 said:
A
Trips has cabs coming.

Sweet! An arm and a leg, are they? Any links on the web to see them? Will u have heat?

Sweet! An arm and a leg, are they? Any links on the web to see them? Will u have heat?

No heat, and he said the cabs would be $500 but who knows what he will say tomorrow.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #15  
kootch88 said:
No heat, and he said the cabs would be $500 but who knows what he will say tomorrow.

If he doesn't remember... Just throw out the lower number you remember from the conversation... :)

Funny, when I went in he forgot what he said, and I was tempted to throw out a real low number, but I couldn't do it and I gave him the correct price. I also bought a soft cab as well. All set up and ready to roll.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #17  
kootch88 said:
Funny, when I went in he forgot what he said, and I was tempted to throw out a real low number, but I couldn't do it and I gave him the correct price. I also bought a soft cab as well. All set up and ready to roll.

That is cool! Will you have pics for us? Was the cab difficult to install? Was the softcab offered, the only option available to us? Or was it one you chose compared with others? I may look into the softcab too. I'm very interested to see a pic of it. Congrats!

I put some on another thread, but here you go! It was easy to install and it is available for your machine at 500 bucks. It is the Max series cab. The photo shows a very wrinkled screen but it is not nearly as bad as it looks. I need to heat it up some to ghet the remaining wrinkles out, but it will work well, i am sure. Snowblower.jpg

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #19  
I put some on another thread, but here you go! It was easy to install and it is available for your machine at 500 bucks. It is the Max series cab. The photo shows a very wrinkled screen but it is not nearly as bad as it looks. I need to heat it up some to get the remaining wrinkles out, but it will work well, i am sure.View attachment 290073

Looks Great! You've already got me talkin to the wife about a soft cab :)

Your wife must love me! I am not sure, but I think my blower fits your tractor as well. Just so you know, I paid $3,358 which is what Dana quoted me in Waterboro so Ryan matched it. He told the kid to charge $3795 to everyone else. I am sure he would match Dana if you mentioned it.:thumbsup: