Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Default Re: Snowblower cost for Max 22

Gentlemen, I just read an article about the 10 worst states to retire to. Worst-Rated States for Retirement 2012 - Cost of Living, Crime - AARP Maine happened to be on the list, due to the harsh climate. You are some rugged individuals, and reading about what you have to do to equip yourself to endure such an environment; gladdens my heart to know it is you, and not I who live in Maine. God bless your seat time - you chose a great brand of tractor.
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46

Quote Originally Posted by AchingBack
    Gentlemen, I just read an article about the 10 worst states to retire to. Worst-Rated States for Retirement 2012 - Cost of Living, Crime - AARP Maine happened to be on the list, due to the harsh climate. You are some rugged individuals, and reading about what you have to do to equip yourself to endure such an environment; gladdens my heart to know it is you, and not I who live in Maine. God bless your seat time - you chose a great brand of tractor.
    Wow, that is rough! Think of all the neat toys we need to get by.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by AchingBack
    Thanks for the encouragement
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by kootch88
    Your wife must love me! I am not sure, but I think my blower fits your tractor as well. Just so you know, I paid $3,358 which is what Dana quoted me in Waterboro so Ryan matched it. He told the kid to charge $3795 to everyone else. I am sure he would match Dana if you mentioned it.
    Thanks kootch88 , I'm planning to use a plow on mine. Hopefully that will work, as I already had it...and its paid for. You know what I mean? Your setup looks wicked good! You gonna shoot some winter video and pics?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke*

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Tractor

Heck yeah I will have some video, are you kidding? I hope we get one massive fluffy storm so i can go play and shoot some video and that is it for the season!! I'm no masochist. I should have taken some video of the rocks I was moving with my little beast. A buddy came by with his L series Kubota and he was laughing at me, saying there was no way I could move a particular rock with my "toy" so I showed him. He was impressed, but then gave me a lesson and moved a rock about twice the size and said "try that". I felt like I only had 3 inches to my name!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Heck yeah I will have some video, are you kidding? I hope we get one massive fluffy storm so i can go play and shoot some video and that is it for the season!! I'm no masochist. I should have taken some video of the rocks I was moving with my little beast. A buddy came by with his L series Kubota and he was laughing at me, saying there was no way I could move a particular rock with my "toy" so I showed him. He was impressed, but then gave me a lesson and moved a rock about twice the size and said "try that". I felt like I only had 3 inches to my name!
    Yes... But he overpaid for that priviledged moment
    As you know, your tractor is an amazing machine, and will do everything you want it to do.

You lifted a 1000 pounder, if I remember correctly...

t

Tractor

Bigger is always better, even if it is orange or green.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Bigger is always better, even if it is orange or green.
    I can't argue with that

t

Tractor
    mahrindra Max 22

Kootch88, Got a ? for you does it look fairly easy to swap out the blower and put your FEL back on, I have some areas that I will want to blow , however some areas that would be better with the FEL, hopefully will be buying next month Thanks Bob

Tractor

It is no harder than removing the bucket. The hardest part is the center shaft, for me that is a big deal because of my physical condition, but for most folks it is easy. The back hooks into the drawbar with a large pin, easy and the front has pin that mounts through nice hooked on, so really it is pretty easy. Let's put it this way, the whole process took twenty minutes for me and that included mounting the brackets on the tractor.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast