Snowblower cost for Max 22

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #21  
Gentlemen, I just read an article about the 10 worst states to retire to. Worst-Rated States for Retirement 2012 - Cost of Living, Crime - AARP Maine happened to be on the list, due to the harsh climate. You are some rugged individuals, and reading about what you have to do to equip yourself to endure such an environment; gladdens my heart to know it is you, and not I who live in Maine. God bless your seat time - you chose a great brand of tractor.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22
AchingBack said:
Gentlemen, I just read an article about the 10 worst states to retire to. Worst-Rated States for Retirement 2012 - Cost of Living, Crime - AARP Maine happened to be on the list, due to the harsh climate. You are some rugged individuals, and reading about what you have to do to equip yourself to endure such an environment; gladdens my heart to know it is you, and not I who live in Maine. God bless your seat time - you chose a great brand of tractor.

Wow, that is rough! Think of all the neat toys we need to get by.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #23  
AchingBack said:

Thanks for the encouragement :)

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #24  
kootch88 said:
Your wife must love me! I am not sure, but I think my blower fits your tractor as well. Just so you know, I paid $3,358 which is what Dana quoted me in Waterboro so Ryan matched it. He told the kid to charge $3795 to everyone else. I am sure he would match Dana if you mentioned it.:thumbsup:

Thanks kootch88 , I'm planning to use a plow on mine. Hopefully that will work, as I already had it...and its paid for. You know what I mean? Your setup looks wicked good! You gonna shoot some winter video and pics?

Heck yeah I will have some video, are you kidding? I hope we get one massive fluffy storm so i can go play and shoot some video and that is it for the season!! I'm no *********. I should have taken some video of the rocks I was moving with my little beast. A buddy came by with his L series Kubota and he was laughing at me, saying there was no way I could move a particular rock with my "toy" so I showed him. He was impressed, but then gave me a lesson and moved a rock about twice the size and said "try that". I felt like I only had 3 inches to my name! :laughing:

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #26  
kootch88 said:
Heck yeah I will have some video, are you kidding? I hope we get one massive fluffy storm so i can go play and shoot some video and that is it for the season!! I'm no *********. I should have taken some video of the rocks I was moving with my little beast. A buddy came by with his L series Kubota and he was laughing at me, saying there was no way I could move a particular rock with my "toy" so I showed him. He was impressed, but then gave me a lesson and moved a rock about twice the size and said "try that". I felt like I only had 3 inches to my name! :laughing:

Yes... But he overpaid for that priviledged moment :)
As you know, your tractor is an amazing machine, and will do everything you want it to do.

You lifted a 1000 pounder, if I remember correctly...

Bigger is always better, even if it is orange or green.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #28  
kootch88 said:
Bigger is always better, even if it is orange or green.

I can't argue with that :thumbsup:

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #29  
Kootch88, Got a ? for you does it look fairly easy to swap out the blower and put your FEL back on, I have some areas that I will want to blow , however some areas that would be better with the FEL, hopefully will be buying next month Thanks Bob

It is no harder than removing the bucket. The hardest part is the center shaft, for me that is a big deal because of my physical condition, but for most folks it is easy. The back hooks into the drawbar with a large pin, easy and the front has pin that mounts through nice hooked on, so really it is pretty easy. Let's put it this way, the whole process took twenty minutes for me and that included mounting the brackets on the tractor.