Snowblower cost for Max 22

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22
Snow 4 of 5 days next week. Hope my chains get here by Monday!! I may have to blow down the hill and hope I can make it back up on the side where there is some gravel next to the pavement. Could be "interesting" to say the least!

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #33  
kootch88 said:
Snow 4 of 5 days next week. Hope my chains get here by Monday!! I may have to blow down the hill and hope I can make it back up on the side where there is some gravel next to the pavement. Could be "interesting" to say the least!

Have they predicted any amounts yet? I haven't seen any...

PLowable is all I saw. That means some wheel time and some video to come, I hope!!

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #35  
I'm looking forward to your video :thumbsup:

I finally got the right sized bucket for mine, through Ryan. They were shipped with 48" but were supposed to be 55". While I was there, I looked at one of the soft cabs. If I had a snowblower, I'd have a cab. For now, I'm gonna try a winter without it.

I'm looking forward to your video :thumbsup:

I finally got the right sized bucket for mine, through Ryan. They were shipped with 48" but were supposed to be 55". While I was there, I looked at one of the soft cabs. If I had a snowblower, I'd have a cab. For now, I'm gonna try a winter without it.

brrrrrrrrrrr

No t me bro. You will see video of me blowing snow nice and dry.

Here it is, first snow blow with about 4 inches! My wife did not know how to focus and I forgot to tell her. I used my Nikon D7000, which is different than the old video camera. Can't wait to post some video from daytime work. It really throws the snow a long way, and the soft cab does a great job in keeping me warm, despite there being no heat, enough gets through the engine compartment where I had to keep the door open.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #38  
Kootch88,
After seeing the pictures you posted of it in your garage, I showed it to my wife and she told me that she liked the cab and blower and told me to look into them more, which I did and ordered mine today with blower, cab and FEL from Ryan, So thank you for posting the pic.

That is great, I love it. Already blew out some sheer bolts. It came with 2 extra sets but I will be buying a few more sets just in case. Took me about 5 minutes to change them out. I paid 500 for the top and the blowers are 3795 I think. Enjoy, it is fun, and by the way, I am amazed at how warm the cab keeps you. There is just enough heat coming off the engine that you are very warm in the cab. Last night I was dressed to the hilt, today I wore jeans, a vest and a thermal shirt only and was plenty warm, and just regular work gloves. I am always cold, so this is a good test.