Snowblower cost for Max 22

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #1  

kootch88

Platinum Member
Tractor
2012 Mahindra Max 22, JD Stx38, JD Stx46
Anyone boght a snowblower for a MAx series tractor? Is there a lot of items to bolt on to mount the brackets? What is a good price for one if anyone knows?

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #2  
Won't need it, we are in a draught no snow it has been canceled..:laughing: I for one hope the snow comes.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22
I hope I don't need it too much this winter either, but you have to have something in Maine. We average somewhere around 110 inches I think. ( I'm actually checking that figure with one of my policyholders who is a NOAA meteorologist. Can't wait to have a lawn left to grow next Spring!!

I got a quote of $3358 out the door, complete for the 56A blower and mounting bracket if anyone is interested. I was quoted $4900 by another dealer and it sounded pretty steep, but then again I've never bought a large snowblower before.

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #5  
what kind of blower is it? did you find it online?

It is a Mahindra front mount blower 56A. I got the quote from a dealer and I also got a quote from the dealer I bought my tractor from for $4400. Quite the difference in price. He said the old price of $4900 was a guess since the prices just came out

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #7  
Kootch88... Those Maine mornings are starting off cooler. Snow could fly any minute :D

U ready for snow yet?

BTW, did u look at any of the pull behind snow blowers? They work as u drive forward, even though they are behind the tractor...

Yeah, they sure are getting cooler!!! I am not ready but plan on getting the snowblower in about a month. I would never do the behind blower because my neck (steel Rods in mine) would be killing me in about 5 minutes, tops!! Kind of hard to drive forward if you have 2 feet of snow while blowing too!
You ready fopr the snow? You getting a blower?

/ Snowblower cost for Max 22 #9  
I have a snowbear snowplow I'm hoping to chain to the bucket. Pondering rear blower, but no plan for blower at this time.

Snowblower, chains and maybe a cab are here for my winter fun! Are you ready for snow?