Xmass came early for me this year

/ Xmass came early for me this year #1  

dal929

Silver Member
Bought the 8560 with cab, I also picked up a worksaver root rake grapple. Expecting saturday delivery. Already have a brushbull 84 that I picked up in anticipation of this purchase. Attached is a pic of her on the dealer property where he handed me the keys and proceeded to set the hook. If I do get it saturday I'm going to beat down 20 acres of land that has yet to be cut this year...just what the doctor ordered.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    773.3 KB · Views: 337
   / Xmass came early for me this year #2  
WOW that is a nice one good luck hope Saturday comes fast.:thumbsup:

/ Xmass came early for me this year #3  
Congratulations - now thats a tractor!

Fine looking machine you are getting.. Enjoy and post some more pics with the grapple too - it looks like you will be able to knock out 20A no problems with this machine.

Carl

/ Xmass came early for me this year #5  
Wow Thats how ya say Merry Christmas
Congratulations

/ Xmass came early for me this year #6  
Congrats!!!! You will absouluty love the 8560 I know. I love mine:drink: Only regret that I have is that I did not get the cab:duh:

/ Xmass came early for me this year
So the machine was delivered as promised. I was so excited I forgot to take a pic of it on the truck. Here are some other pics. Spend the day cutting new to me fields that I thought weren't cut in a year but saplings, hidden old farm equipment and mattress springs in the fields tell me the previous property owner never cut these fields at all. I worked vey slowly with the brush cutter up high and the grapple very close to the floor. The grapple save me a few times from the hidden farm equipment, logs and rocks.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    666.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 261
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    678.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 262
   / Xmass came early for me this year #8  
Glad you are going sloow.. a mattress with springs would be no fun in a new brush hog on a hot day!

Glad you are enjoying the new machine - its a beauty and the grapple is impressive and it saved you by the sounds of things.

/ Xmass came early for me this year #9  
Great unit! After about your first 10 hrs, go over all your FEL frame bolts, all your lug nuts, etc with a good impact wrench...I do mine about every 100 hrs now...you may find that the FEL frame bolts work loose reasonably quick....mine did. BobG in VA

/ Xmass came early for me this year #10  
Nice rig.

Hello BobG in Va.