Tomorrow throwing down some ink

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink
With FEL and R-1 tires? Sure you do, you're not going to be using that for a yard tractor are you?

PH

Might get drivin threw the yard on occasion, but not for mowing. Only reason I said anything is it is around a 1,000lbs heavier than other brands.

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #12  
Said today goin in the shop to put on the 1 rear remote and fill the rear tires. Do I really want the tires filled?

Yes, you do. That tractor has a powerful loader on it. You need loaded tires, and you still need proper ballast on the 3pt too. My Kioti is a lot heavier than some other tractors of the same size.. but I am still glad for the loaded tires and the Rear Ballast when you fill up a heaping bucket of wet crusher run rock. And the loaded tires are great when you are on a hill and mowing too. It lowers the center of gravity, improves traction, and keeps your shorts cleaner.:) Nice tractor and family.

James K0UA

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #13  
normally suggest a min of 2 rear hyd remotes. 2 rear remotes should cover most things out there. exception for some more complex 3pt hitch attachments. double check on what type of valve/lever you will have placed for rear remote.

I was pretty sure I wanted tires filled just wanted the reassurance.

It only comes with one factory remote. I can put an after market or diverter on it later. In this series this is currently the only 4wd, but in 2wd if you go up 2 sizes to the 5525 or 3 sizes 2 the 6525 the offer 2 factory remotes.

Wife said they just delivered. I feel like a kid in a candy store! Dang. I wont be home till dark.

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #16  
You must be having so much fun with it you forgot to post about your experience.

You must be having so much fun with it you forgot to post about your experience.

You are sure enough right bout that. I spread bout 20tons of material I had sitting for bout 5yrs to expand the drive way, shredded bout 5-7acres, knocked down a mesquite tree or 2, got some fresh sand up to the animal pens, unloaded the shredder I bought from my uncle, drove it down the road bout 2miles to get fuel (working on plastic drum and 12volt pump, nozzle setup), gave in and drove my son round the yard on it, pushed a few small piles of cut brush into one big pile, etc. It has been a great experience. We are currently sitting bout 13.1hrs as we speak. I got some pics to post, but between the new tractor, work, family, etc. I have ran out of time for much else.

If I had to say something was wrong with it I would say the exhaust. Mainly noticeable at start up and a bit when idling. I dont notice it at all when working and continuous movement, but it seems to becoming right up in my face when I am sitting still. O and the line coming out of the loaders joystick for the remotes was up against loader frame. No biggie. I didnt have any zip ties at the time so I just cut a piece of water hose and duct taped it to the hydro line as a temp fix when I noticed it.

I would say it has made the 1st if not the 1st and 2nd months payment in what I have got accomplished in such a short time. It has plenty of power. Lift capacity has been great so far. To sum it all up I really have no complaints so far.