Tomorrow throwing down some ink

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #1  

ToolBoxTavern

Silver Member
Tractor
4wd 4025 Mahindra
Well tomorrow I'll be signing on a 4wd 4025 FINALLY!

Salesman gave me the quote. I said not bad throw in something small. He said will a middle buster, hats and coozies for the family work? I said SOLD!

Tractor, loader, 1 remote and middle buster for $22,633 and that includes tax and doc fees. What do you all think?

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #2  
Well tomorrow I'll be signing on a 4wd 4025 FINALLY!

Salesman gave me the quote. I said not bad throw in something small. He said will a middle buster, hats and coozies for the family work? I said SOLD!

Tractor, loader, 1 remote and middle buster for $22,633 and that includes tax and doc fees. What do you all think?
Get what makes you happy... you only live once. Nice tractor!

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #3  
Sounds like a VERY NICE set up good luck.:thumbsup:

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink
Well its a done did deal. I got some pics while we was at dealer. I'll post pics soon.

Here is some pics I took after signing contract on Saturday. Supposed to deliver end of next week after they install remote.

First pic - Wife checkin out her new ride! Next year I'll get her a plasma cutter. just for size comparison she is between 5'2" and 5'6" depending on the convenient store she leavin.
Second pic - Right side.
Third pic - Left side with my son checkin out his future.
Forth pic - My mini me sportin the Bills Tractor Mahindra hat.

2012-08-11 10.01.58 - Copy.jpg2012-08-11 10.03.20.jpg2012-08-11 10.05.39.jpg2012-08-11 12.25.00 - Copy.jpg

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #7  
congrats on the purchase and best of luck with your new meachine. Next you need to put up some pics of it home and hard at work.

WAIT FOR IT......wait for it...... this waitin for delivery is for the birds.

Said today goin in the shop to put on the 1 rear remote and fill the rear tires. Do I really want the tires filled?

/ Tomorrow throwing down some ink #10  
Said today goin in the shop to put on the 1 rear remote and fill the rear tires. Do I really want the tires filled?

With FEL and R-1 tires? Sure you do, you're not going to be using that for a yard tractor are you?

PH