My Favorite Mahindra Dealer

/ My Favorite Mahindra Dealer #1  

rdl

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740
Been there for over 23 years, they some of the nicest people you will ever deal with....keep up the great work gentlemen

Mikes and Sons in Fort Kent (207) 834-6310 P10157499.jpg

/ My Favorite Mahindra Dealer #2  
Did you initiate this thread, because this Dealer sells your equipment that you have been advertising and attempting to sell on various other posts? After searching all your other posts, it seems very apparent and clear that you are using TBN for a selling platform. Just a thought?

/ My Favorite Mahindra Dealer
I initiated this thread, beacuse I travel through 10 states and provinces and this is one of the nicest dealrships I deal with, there are 218 others right now that sell our products.

If I wanted to promote our dealers, there are others who are located in bigger regions then Fort Kent Maine.

If you meet Mike or any of his sons, you'll know what I mean.

/ My Favorite Mahindra Dealer #4  
I initiated this thread, beacuse I travel through 10 states and provinces and this is one of the nicest dealrships I deal with, there are 218 others right now that sell our products.

If I wanted to promote our dealers, there are others who are located in bigger regions then Fort Kent Maine.

If you meet Mike or any of his sons, you'll know what I mean.

I could buy this, if you had not posted the picture with, what I am guessing is something you sell, attached to the tractor. If it is not something you sell, my apologies.

/ My Favorite Mahindra Dealer #5  
Mike's is the local M dealer in my area. Thanks for the heads up.