5035 HST and loader price

/ 5035 HST and loader price #1  

Ram4x4

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5035HST
I've been wanting a 5035 HST and loader for a while and will finally be in the financial situation soon to get one. I've already emailed a few Mahindra dealers in my area for a price quote. One wants me to call them and discuss it, one sent me a quote.

$28,755 for the tractor and loader before rebates. Rebates quoted are:

0% for 48 months = $1,000 rebate
4.25% up to 84 months = $2,000 rebate
Cash = $2,500 rebate.

Does this look right to you guys or should I shop around some?

/ 5035 HST and loader price #2  
Looks about right to me Ram....sounds like you're already settled on a model but FWIW ..I was out in Bloomsburg last weekend to look at some machines at TPC. They're a regional destributor for the NE US and have all the models. Dan and Dave were very heplful...Good luck to you.

/ 5035 HST and loader price
Yeah, I'm set on the 5035 HST. Haven't sat on that exact model, but a local dealer has a 4035 on the lot, so sat on that. Comfy, nice ergonomics for me and the 5035 is the right size and power for my needs.

/ 5035 HST and loader price #4  
Yeah, I'm set on the 5035 HST. Haven't sat on that exact model, but a local dealer has a 4035 on the lot, so sat on that. Comfy, nice ergonomics for me and the 5035 is the right size and power for my needs.
Give us an update after you buy one. It's got nice specs.

/ 5035 HST and loader price
Visited the closest local dealer to me today. He has a 5035 HST on the lot.

It has a loader and the front bumper/grill guard on it.

I can take it out the door for $29,570 - that's total price including sales tax and rebates and they will deliver for free.

The rebate is $1,000 for the 0% for 60 months. The total added to the price for the 0% buy down is only $547 and no other financing fees involved. So while that adds to the price, it's still a lot less than what I'd pay in interest on the 4.25% financing over the life of the loan.

Other rebates include $250 military (I'm retired Air Force), and a $400 rebate for "Dealer Days".

I went ahead and filled out the credit form as this will lock me in for this price package since things will be changing come Oct 1. He says Mahindra will have a 5% price increase starting Oct 1.

I'm not intending to purchase until second week of Oct, so if by chance the changes in sales incentives coming actually end up better, I can go with that.

Sounds pretty good to me.

We also discussed the "Power Package" deal whereby they are offering a rebate if you also buy two implements. I can get the 7' HD rotary cutter and HD 7' box blade for $3,400 more and they will include that in the 0% financing. The buy down on both implements is only $68.

The plan was to get just tractor and loader and pay cash for a box blade from a different company and buy the rotary cutter next summer, but man, 0% on both those implements and a rebate (plus he takes off 10% on implements if you buy a tractor from him)....kinda hard to beat.

/ 5035 HST and loader price #6  
Sounds like congratulation are in order for your new tractor. I really like my 5035PST, sure you will love your 5035.:thumbsup:

/ 5035 HST and loader price #7  
You will really like the HST on a big tractor like the 5035. Really tames the beast...!!!! Get your camera ready..... :)