Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab!

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #1  

69runner

Tractor
Cub Cadet
Well, after several months of reading and learning from all of you, last Monday, I made a deal on a Mahindra 3616 HST, Cab model. I also got a Mahindra backhoe, Woods 5' finish mower, Woods 5' box scrapper, and Woods 5' blade. The tractor will be delivered next Monday and the implements in a few weeks. I ended up buying from my local Mahindra dealer here in Spokane, WA., Cascade Tractor. Scott Dashiell, the owner, has spent a lot of time helping to educate me and has treated me very well during the process. I couldn't be more pleased and excited!

And thanks to all of you who gave great input and advice. It's great to have you and TBN as a resource for folks with little or no tractor experience, like me. Now that the hard work of making a decision is done, I can now have some fun and learn how to use this stuff! I'll post pics next week.

Again, thanks to all of you.

Larry

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #2  
Wow, I'd love to have a 3616. Looking at your implements, I'm wondering why you bought a 5' blade. Is it a box blade? If so, 5' is fine. If it is an angle blade, I would recommend a 7 footer. Have fun, and work slowly.

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #3  
WOW your really going to enjoy having a CAB unit makes working outside much more FUN!:thumbsup:

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #4  
I agree the 5' blade is a little short especially when you angle it. You need at least a 6' to cover your tire tracks. Good Luck with the tractor.

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab!
Actually I did order a 6' blade just mistyped.

Larry

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #6  
Congrats ! Nice tractor, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Cab !

Rich

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #7  

Larry

Larry, you know your needs so this is not a criticism on my part. All I know is when a 7' blade is full angled, so as to crown a road; it will still be covering the width of your tractor. A 6' blade will not. I didn't think of this until my dealer pointed it out.

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #8  

Larry

Larry, you know your needs so this is not a criticism on my part. All I know is when a 7' blade is full angled, so as to crown a road; it will still be covering the width of your tractor. A 6' blade will not. I didn't think of this until my dealer pointed it out.

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #9  
I have to agree with the recommendation of the 7' rear blade. If your dealer will change the order, it would be better in the long run if you were to get a 7 footer. The tractor will handle it no problem. I know that if I can ever afford it, I am going to get a Land Pride RBT3584 for my Mahindra 3215. :drool:

Remember, we all like pictures of the new tractors that get purchased. ;)

/ Finally Made the Decision on a 3616 Cab! #10  
Congrats. I have the same tractor(2011) with 120hrs. on it and love it. Have fun and be safe!