Ordered a max 28 hst with fel and backhoe

/ Ordered a max 28 hst with fel and backhoe #11  
Mine came with the backhoe thumb, if yours doesn't have one its would be worth the up charge.

/ Ordered a max 28 hst with fel and backhoe #12  
Hey linuxman51! You getting yours from the Montgomery dealer or the Troy dealer?

/ Ordered a max 28 hst with fel and backhoe
I'm getting it from the montgomery dealer right off the mitylene exit, Coblentz. Been dealing with Mathew up there, very nice guy, extremely helpful.

wooohooo! dealer just called, tractor is there and getting checked out, will be available for delivery this afternoon. :cool2:

just gotta make it til 2... :dance1:

not sure I should post this after seeing some other threads about hats, but I got these:
147846685.jpg

:D

they came with this:
147846687.jpg

clean and proud in the driveway :D
147846686.jpg

...now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go de-city slicker myself in the dirt :confused2:

and if the pics aren't showing up correctly (because pbase has issues from time to time)_
http://www.pbase.com/kdh51/tractor

/ Ordered a max 28 hst with fel and backhoe #16  
It only gets better from here. Remember take time to drink plenty of fluids and try to take time to sleep. Also remember this statement to tell the wife, " the grass will grow back". Have fun!!

man that's a lot of fun. still working out the back hoe, it's not quite the amazo-stump-puller I was hoping for, but the more I learn about it the easier it gets. smaller trees are no match even for my awesomely awkward skills, but the somewhat larger bradford pear stumps, they put up a bit more fight. I'll have to hone my craft a bit.

/ Ordered a max 28 hst with fel and backhoe #18  
man that's a lot of fun. still working out the back hoe, it's not quite the amazo-stump-puller I was hoping for, but the more I learn about it the easier it gets. smaller trees are no match even for my awesomely awkward skills, but the somewhat larger bradford pear stumps, they put up a bit more fight. I'll have to hone my craft a bit.

When we dug out the 3' mulberry stump it took us a couple of hours. We dug down 3-4' to get the 8" round 8' roots. It was a blast the whole time.

yeah thats kind of what I'm hearing.. start from the outside and move in. I did the opposite, so it's really not much of a wonder why it didn't work as well as I'd built it up in my mind :D

and a flat front tire this afternoon. stupid bradford pears (or whatever variety it is)