Mahindra 100 hp tractor

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #21  
Anyone see specs on this machine? I checked the website and no mention of it at all.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #22  
Anyone see specs on this machine? I checked the website and no mention of it at all.

The tractors are not available to all dealers yet. They have a small quantity at this point going to a few select dealers. Once we get some volume, they will be more widely available and we would expect some announcements and specs and such.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #23  
Why all the hub bub with the Max before it came but not the 100hp machine?
Didn't know if there was a particular reason.
Not like I'm in the market.
Heck I can't even window shop in that big boys realm.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #24  
Why all the hub bub with the Max before it came but not the 100hp machine?
Didn't know if there was a particular reason.
Not like I'm in the market.
Heck I can't even window shop in that big boys realm.

It's a totally different market.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #25  
Is the tranny a 12 or 32 speed shuttle? Looked at the TYM version at the last farm show, but IMO the 8560 is a lot more tractor just less engine. I'm not particularly fond of only a 12 speed tranny. Dave how bout you custom build me a 100 hp 8560 with a 32 speed tranny!

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #26  
Not sure on the tranny speeds as I don't have the data in front of me and I don't have any in stock. As for your 100 HP 8560, I'll get some decals printed up......what would you like, 10060? Looks like a zip code, maybe 9960?

It would seem that the 8560 in 95 HP and then maybe 105 HP would be a nice setup.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #27  
Not sure on the tranny speeds as I don't have the data in front of me and I don't have any in stock. As for your 100 HP 8560, I'll get some decals printed up......what would you like, 10060? Looks like a zip code, maybe 9960?

It would seem that the 8560 in 95 HP and then maybe 105 HP would be a nice setup.

Come on now, you know that they are working on one. How much longer? :drool: Any chance of one in 2013 at all, or is it going to be 2014? :( A 16 speed hydraulic shuttle is good enough for me. ;)

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #28  
Come on now, you know that they are working on one. How much longer? :drool: Any chance of one in 2013 at all, or is it going to be 2014? :( A 16 speed hydraulic shuttle is good enough for me. ;)

I'm hoping we have the 100 HP at the Tulare show, anything else is top secret. Which actually means I have no idea, but sounds more mysterious.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #29  
I'm hoping we have the 100 HP at the Tulare show, anything else is top secret. Which actually means I have no idea, but sounds more mysterious.

:cool2: :cool2: The 100hp 60 series? :confused3: Any chance that it will have a cab? :drool: Man now I wish that I hadn't asked. Is the expo next week? :rolleyes: :drool: Just kidding, I know that it is 47 days away. ;)

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #30  
Just kidding, I know that it is 47 days away. ;)

But who's counting. :D

I hope more and more manufacturers start coming out with the hydraulic shuttle shift transmission. Mahindra doesn't have one yet correct? Is the 8560 hydro shuttle shift?