Mahindra 100 hp tractor

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #31  
No, the 60 series is just plain 12x12 shuttle. No hydraulic shuttle. :( The 35 series has the hydraulic shuttle option though. :thumbsup: Mahindra needs to make just a few more improvements, or at least options and they will be right there with everyone else IMO.

I REALLY like my Mahindra 7520, but there are times when it would be nice to have a 16x16 tranny. Ah, and a cab with a few more ponies under the hood. ;)

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #32  
I REALLY like my Mahindra 7520, but there are times when it would be nice to have a 16x16 tranny. Ah, and a cab with a few more ponies under the hood. ;)

How much extra weight do you have hanging on your 7520? More weight means you can now use more HP. You would then add more weight and need more HP. We know your type.....;)

I agree on the 16x16. Can't have too many gears or too much power. How does that country western song go? "No girl too pretty, no car too fast?" Applies to tractors as well.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #33  
How much extra weight do you have hanging on your 7520? More weight means you can now use more HP. You would then add more weight and need more HP. We know your type.....;)

I agree on the 16x16. Can't have too many gears or too much power. How does that country western song go? "No girl too pretty, no car too fast?" Applies to tractors as well.

My tractor with no loader is at 10,000lbs. For what I use it for, it is ballasted to the max for the power available. I really need something 100+ hp that weighs 14k+. This would really cut my time down in the fields to be able to use the implements that I now use behind the Cat. There just isn't enough time for all the weekend ranch work. :(

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #34  
My tractor with no loader is at 10,000lbs. For what I use it for, it is ballasted to the max for the power available. I really need something 100+ hp that weighs 14k+. This would really cut my time down in the fields to be able to use the implements that I now use behind the Cat. There just isn't enough time for all the weekend ranch work. :(

You would then just buy more property and need yet a bigger tractor. Face it, there is no end to this. :cool2:

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #35  
I would love a 100 or 105 hp MAHINDRA with a backhoe that could handle that hp.
I got a new dual tandem trailer so I can load mind up like Brian's.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #36  
I would love a 100 or 105 hp MAHINDRA with a backhoe that could handle that hp.
I got a new dual tandem trailer so I can load mind up like Brian's.
hugs, Brandi

I think Brian's tractor with loader is at nearly 12K lbs, add a 511 backhoe and you are at about 14k lbs. I'd say you would be close to max GVWR even with your tandem dually. I think our tandem dually is rated at 20k on the axles, and we can put a few thousand on the pin. The trailer weighs 7k with the chains and ramps and all, so if we load perfectly we can get about 16K on the deck, but that is maxing the tandems and the rear axle of our pickup. And it is hard to get the axles loaded just as you want them unless you have scales handy.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #37  
I think Brian's tractor with loader is at nearly 12K lbs, add a 511 backhoe and you are at about 14k lbs. I'd say you would be close to max GVWR even with your tandem dually. I think our tandem dually is rated at 20k on the axles, and we can put a few thousand on the pin. The trailer weighs 7k with the chains and ramps and all, so if we load perfectly we can get about 16K on the deck, but that is maxing the tandems and the rear axle of our pickup. And it is hard to get the axles loaded just as you want them unless you have scales handy.

Dave,
My 511 BH weighs 1600 pounds without a bucket. Buckets are 75-150 pounds or so. The Big RED Beast is 11,300 pounds without loaded tires, with the backhoe. I have no wheel weights. As is......it was 100 pounds under gross weight on my 20 foot 14,000 pound gooseneck. My dual tandem is rated for 22,000 (2000 on the hitch pin, so it is like yours) pounds and weighs 7400 (on the title). I need to take it and weight it for what weight is on the axles, emtpy.

So now, on paper, I can haul 14,600 pounds on it. So I can add 3300 pounds to the Big RED Beast in weight or attachments or another machine. I bought the dual tandem to haul the grapple AND the loader bucket, as that overgrossed my 20 foot GN by about 300 pounds. The 24 foot deck plus 5 foot dovetail gives me more room to move the load around and balance it out.

So it seems I could load all 4 tires with rim guard for an additional 1840.4 pounds for a total of 13,140.4 pounds of tire loaded Big RED Beast!

I have painted marks on the deck of the dual tandem to know where to park the Big RED Beast on it to level it out. Once I know the true emtpy weight on the axles, I will paint on more marks. I also put two white marks on the deck's edge to show where the axles are below.

Brian, how much in wheel weights do you have on your 7520?
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #38  
864lbs of wheel weights (6 sets) and double whatever the std amount is for the front. ( I have forgotten what that amount is. :eek:) I know that it sure is nice to have the loader off and have those front weights on when doing field work. :thumbsup: Remember that I also have all 4 tires filled. This is the weight that I have to have to be able to get the maximum capabilities out of the 7520. ;)

Attachments

• P9270003.JPG
    P9270003.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 237
  • P5270006.JPG
    P5270006.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 296
  • P9270001.JPG
    P9270001.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 288
  • P9270006.JPG
    P9270006.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 394
   / Mahindra 100 hp tractor #39  
864lbs of wheel weights (6 sets) and double whatever the std amount is for the front. ( I have forgotten what that amount is. :eek:) I know that it sure is nice to have the loader off and have those front weights on when doing field work. :thumbsup: Remember that I also have all 4 tires filled. This is the weight that I have to have to be able to get the maximum capabilities out of the 7520. ;)
Thanks for the photos and weight amounts, Brian.:) The New Holland blue paint job still looks good:2cents::rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #40  
First look at the new mFORCE tractor. The mFORCE comes with a 5 year warranty standard, like all Mahindras. Sales have been great and owners seem to be very pleased with the new mFORCE tractors.mFORCE Series.jpgmForce_profile_view.jpg