Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Default Re: Mahindra 100 hp tractor

Quote Originally Posted by musa_marketing2 View Post
    First look at the new mFORCE tractor. The mFORCE comes with a 5 year warranty standard, like all Mahindras. Sales have been great and owners seem to be very pleased with the new mFORCE tractors.Attachment 298104Attachment 298105
    If I ever received the Mahindra Owner's hat I was promised several months ago, I will consider an mFORCE.
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    Mahindra 6520 4WD

First look at the new mFORCE tractor. The mFORCE comes with a 5 year warranty standard, like all Mahindras. Sales have been great and owners seem to be very pleased with the new mFORCE tractors.Attachment 298104Attachment 298105
    Thanks Martin. Are Y'all gonna get another dealer in the Conroe area since Top Flight stopped carrying Mahindras?
    hugs, Brandi

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Quote Originally Posted by claggstractors View Post
    From what I have gathered its exactly the same except for the loader. Just add Mahindra decals and markup and you have a mForce.
    I've responded earlier with some differences, but I thought a few more details would not hurt. Advantages of Mahindra mFORCE compared to the similar TYM:

Larger lift capacity on the loader
    18.4x34 Titan Radial tires on the rear. TYM uses smaller bias tires, as does the Kubota 9960 and JD 5101E I believe.
    13.6x24 Titan Radial tires on the front. TYM uses smaller bias tires, as does the Kubota 9960 and JD 5101E I believe.
    Sturdier design of front wheel dish.
    8 bolt front hub. TYM uses a 6 bolt.
    3 point hitch is a flex link style. TYM uses a claw hitch style 3 point lower links. (Much higher standard lift capacity VS JD and Kubota)
    5 year 3000 Hour power train warranty with no deductible standard equipment.
    #1 selling tractor in the world
    Financing available from Mahindra Finance USA

So buying this tractor offers advantages and value beyond just a decal. But honestly, in a sense the decal has value of itself. Beyond the technical specs, you get the service support, parts support and financing support of Mahindra USA and it's growing network of dealers.
    Dave
    Red Bluff, California

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Many Mahindras

Well said Dave! Mahindra is on the Rise.

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

That's some good info Dave. I saw the claw design on the Tym and thought it was pretty neat with the ball inserts or quick link option. I do not know what the flex link is like on the Mahindra. Could you explain how it works? Thanks for your input.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

The flex link is just a name for the typical extendable lower links, just like many tractors use today. This flex is especially nice on larger tractors with heavier implements, since it can be tough to manhandle a big heavy implement. Mahindra spec'd out the tractor that way on purpose. The claws are cool, and if they work with your implement then there isn't much of a downside other than occasionally losing a ball if you aren't careful. But the claw will occasionally not work on implements. If you have an implement with a clevis style hook-up that is in a shallow pocket or if the pin hole is just a little close to the implement, the claw will not work. It is just a little bulky in some cases. The 4510 and 7010 cabs we sold a few years back had the claws. I had to cut off the claws and weld on standard spherical links more than once. Sometimes you can modify the implement, other times you have to modify the links. But on the standard flex links, you hardly ever get into a fitment issue. I'm not saying it happens all the time, but it does happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mahindra 100 hp tractor-100hplinks.jpg  
    Dave
    Red Bluff, California

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

Please point me in a direction to where I might be able to see some specs for this 100hp tractor. I do not see anything on the Mahindra website.
    Brian
    Top and Tilt Kits by Fit Rite Hydraulics

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Thanks for clearing the flex link up for me.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Quote Originally Posted by Reyer Farms View Post
    Thanks for clearing the flex link up for me.
    AKA telescopic link.
    Roger

Kubota BX2360 & Kubota L4240 with paddle shifter, suicide doors and 24's
    Past Stuff: Ford 8N, Cub Cadet 2206, Bobcat CT235

My Threads

EA Wicked Grapple Build - 3PH Pallet Mover - Harbor Freight QH Mods - L4240 Upgrades - BX2360 Upgrades- How Add a Switch to a Worklight

My YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post

AKA telescopic link.
    Yep I know that term! Around here we call them " the nice ones that slide"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast