Mahindra 100 hp tractor

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #41  
   / Mahindra 100 hp tractor #42  
   / Mahindra 100 hp tractor #43  
From what I have gathered its exactly the same except for the loader. Just add Mahindra decals and markup and you have a mForce.

I've responded earlier with some differences, but I thought a few more details would not hurt. Advantages of Mahindra mFORCE compared to the similar TYM:

Larger lift capacity on the loader
18.4x34 Titan Radial tires on the rear. TYM uses smaller bias tires, as does the Kubota 9960 and JD 5101E I believe.
13.6x24 Titan Radial tires on the front. TYM uses smaller bias tires, as does the Kubota 9960 and JD 5101E I believe.
Sturdier design of front wheel dish.
8 bolt front hub. TYM uses a 6 bolt.
3 point hitch is a flex link style. TYM uses a claw hitch style 3 point lower links. (Much higher standard lift capacity VS JD and Kubota)
5 year 3000 Hour power train warranty with no deductible standard equipment.
#1 selling tractor in the world
Financing available from Mahindra Finance USA

So buying this tractor offers advantages and value beyond just a decal. But honestly, in a sense the decal has value of itself. Beyond the technical specs, you get the service support, parts support and financing support of Mahindra USA and it's growing network of dealers.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #45  
That's some good info Dave. I saw the claw design on the Tym and thought it was pretty neat with the ball inserts or quick link option. I do not know what the flex link is like on the Mahindra. Could you explain how it works? Thanks for your input.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #46  
The flex link is just a name for the typical extendable lower links, just like many tractors use today. This flex is especially nice on larger tractors with heavier implements, since it can be tough to manhandle a big heavy implement. Mahindra spec'd out the tractor that way on purpose. The claws are cool, and if they work with your implement then there isn't much of a downside other than occasionally losing a ball if you aren't careful. But the claw will occasionally not work on implements. If you have an implement with a clevis style hook-up that is in a shallow pocket or if the pin hole is just a little close to the implement, the claw will not work. It is just a little bulky in some cases. The 4510 and 7010 cabs we sold a few years back had the claws. I had to cut off the claws and weld on standard spherical links more than once. Sometimes you can modify the implement, other times you have to modify the links. But on the standard flex links, you hardly ever get into a fitment issue. I'm not saying it happens all the time, but it does happen.

Attachments

• 100HPLINKS.JPG
    100HPLINKS.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 432
   / Mahindra 100 hp tractor #47  
First look at the new mFORCE tractor. The mFORCE comes with a 5 year warranty standard, like all Mahindras. Sales have been great and owners seem to be very pleased with the new mFORCE tractors.View attachment 298104View attachment 298105

Please point me in a direction to where I might be able to see some specs for this 100hp tractor. I do not see anything on the Mahindra website. :confused3:

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #48  
Thanks for clearing the flex link up for me.