Mahindra 100 hp tractor

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #1  

joe0189

Tractor
Kubota M8560
Was just about to pull the trigger on a JD 5083e but wanted to check into the Mahindra 5086 first. On the lot, I spied a brand spanking new 100 hp tractor. Two in fact. A base version (which looked pretty loaded to me) and a premium version. I think the model was 100s. The premium version was quoted at 64 and the base in the low 50s. I have no idea if that is list or discount but will find out. Quotes coming.

Anybody have an scoop on these? Not finding anything on the web.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #2  
Be sure to really check them out. Mahindra makes some VERY NICE machines. Please please please post some pictures of these 100 hp machines. :cool2:

Cat's out of the bag now, we (ME) ;) expect to see some info on these ASAP. :drool: :smurf:

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #3  
Just saw an add for one about 1 min. ago so came on here to see what anyone has seen/heard about the new Mahindra MForce 100hp tractor.:licking:

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #4  
Its a TYM like all the cabbed tractors Mahindra offers except for the 8560. TYM dealer prices on that model are thousands lower.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #6  
Yeah it is a Tym and I bet like my Mahindra, if I had just bought the Tym I could have got more stuff with less money. I say still check it out but let's compare to T1003. Does it have a Bosch control for lift arms?

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor
Will try to take some pics today. I'd really like to see some specs too.

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #9  
I'm bummed. :( I prefer the Mahindra built tractors and Mahindra is coming out with a bigger than the 8560 tractor. That is why I was surprised :shocked: when it was mentioned that a 100hp Mahindra was out. :drool:

/ Mahindra 100 hp tractor #10  
From what I have gathered its exactly the same except for the loader. Just add Mahindra decals and markup and you have a mForce.