Mahindra Max downpayment

/ Mahindra Max downpayment #11  
I was looking at the Max XL Shuttle with AG's. He had HST in stock with AG's but not shuttle. I never heard back from the dealer regarding what downpayment he would accept, so finding a Kubota B3200 demo with 78 hrs for the same price with 3 year PT warranty, I ended up going for the Kubota. The Kubota dealer thought I looked honest and said I did not need to put anything down, but I put 500 down anyway so he would not sell to someone else before I gathered the rest of the money. Funny I wanted Shuttle and ended up with a Kubota HST. I was really ready to buy, lol.

Sounds like the Mahindra dealer failed to earn your business, and that is certainly not your fault. Enjoy your Kubota. BTW, I see "Unimogdave" in your signature. I had a 404 troop carrier I sold last year. Very cool rigs.

/ Mahindra Max downpayment
I had a Ex Swiss 404 Troop carrier for 9 yrs. Maybe will have to buy another one when I finally retire to the farm so my email addr will match again.

/ Mahindra Max downpayment #13  
I had a Ex Swiss 404 Troop carrier for 9 yrs. Maybe will have to buy another one when I finally retire to the farm so my email addr will match again.

Mine was an ex Belgium troop carrier. Fairly stock except for 40's. It was just so terribly slow on the road, so I bought a Rubicon and sold the mog.