Probably selling the 5530...

/ Probably selling the 5530... #1  

amstaff

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5530
Well, after much debating, my wife and I agree that it makes sense to sell our 5530. Before I list it online and in a local publication, I need to get an idea on its value! That's where you guys and gals come in!:thumbsup:

So here are the details... purchased it brand new about a year and a half ago. Now has a whopping total of 50.2 hours on it. It is as new. 4X4, Industrial tires, QA FEL, grill guard, QA pallet forks (5,800lbs), nearly brand new 10' Kodiak rotary cutter, and never used 8' Kodiak landscape rake. This beast mowed our horse pasture one time with the rotary cutter, and has primarily seen manure duty for my wife's horses. Hardly broken in.

I am thinking about a package deal on this somewhere in the neigborhood of $24-25K. What do you fine forum members think??? Is this a reasonable place to start??

Thanks!

Amstaff

/ Probably selling the 5530... #2  
Amstaff,

Is the 5yr warranty transferable? If it is mentioned that in your list of details. I wouldn't take anything less than 25K for the whole package.

idaho2

/ Probably selling the 5530...
Amstaff,

Is the 5yr warranty transferable? If it is mentioned that in your list of details. I wouldn't take anything less than 25K for the whole package.

idaho2

I will need to check on the warranty. Didn't even think about it!

/ Probably selling the 5530... #4  
Warranty is transferable to the second owner, no problem with that. Seems like a great price with all the implements and super low hours.

Warranty is transferable to the second owner, no problem with that. Seems like a great price with all the implements and super low hours.

Thank you for the info!

/ Probably selling the 5530... #6  
Definitely would not go below 25k for the package. Good luck.

Before I list it in other places (Craigslist and in local publications) I will offer it up to Forum members first. Also forgot to mention that it comes with a brand new, never used Pat's Easy Change System (Cat. 2).

$24,500 obo to forum members with all attachments. Drop me a line for more info and/or pics.

Amstaff

Kodiak 3.jpgkodiak 1.jpg

/ Probably selling the 5530... #9  
It may help if posted were you are located.

It may help if posted were you are located.

Thanks Dr. Dave! For some reason I thought that was by my avatar.

I'm located smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania... State College, to be exact.

Amstaff