Review of my new 4025 4wd

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd
The coolant leak went away, I can't explain it. I had a puddle under the tractor Sunday after it ran for 10 minutes, and nothing when I ran it on Monday. At least with the first coolant leak I found a hose clamp that wasn't installed correctly.

Now for the brake lights and dash lights, I checked all of the fuses and nothing. So, now it will be the dealer’s problem.

Still haven't heard back from Mahindra on the loader stand problem, but I'm starting to suspect the stand may actually be the right length and the problem may be the location of the loader. It looks like the loader physically sits to high on the tractor. The loader bucket cannot set flat on the ground. The loader arms bottom out before the bucket can sit flat (front and back of the bucket touching the ground at the same time). I have to tilt the bucket forward (dump) to get it to touch the ground. The dimensions in the manual shows the bucket able to sit flat 3" below graded. The manual gives some pretty good dimensions, I just need to spend a few minutes with a tape measure and verify my suspicions.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #22  
I will bet that you have an ML232 loader on that tractor, which is the loader for the 4025 2WD tractor. The 4025 4WD should be equipped with a ML234 Loader. That would be my guess.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #23  
I will bet that you have an ML232 loader on that tractor, which is the loader for the 4025 2WD tractor. The 4025 4WD should be equipped with a ML234 Loader. That would be my guess.

How can he find out?

The loader is a ML334, it's brand new loader model for the 4025, it's not even listed on Mahindra's website yet. They replaced the 232/234 with the 332/334. I'm not sure what all of the differences are between them.

My dealer is picking up the tractor right now, so he can go over it.

I got to say my dealer has been wonderful to deal with.

I'll let you know what he finds out.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #26  
It will be interesting to hear what the solution is. Wondering if it's the wrong center brackets or maybe the bearing box?

The dealer picked it up today, so I'll let you know as soon as I get it back. I am really impressed with how responsive the dealer has been.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #28  
Good dealers are hard to find

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #29  
   / Review of my new 4025 4wd #30  
millstreaminn,

I'll go over to your other thread also, but just a heads-up that your 2 year old Mahindra that you bought used was built near the end of 2008, so it is 4.5 years old if you go by manufacture date. It may have been first sold in 2010, perhaps, but it is not a 2 year old tractor by any means. By 2010 the frames and all the gray parts were switched over to a satin black color, which was my first clue, the second clue being the serial number of course which I can see in your picture. I would also guess you do not have the now standard rear remote or the now standard grill guard. Had it been a 2010 build date, those would have been included.

The black paint seems to be more durable, and it is a piece of cake to match with rattle can paint brand of your choice. Up front it appears the battery has leaked some. In the back, I'd say the paint was thin from the factory, especially on the underside of the lift arms which is sort of hard to shoot on the automated paint line. No doubt the paint looks thin in the back.

Seems you are having buyers remorse for not looking at the tractor ahead of time. I'd suggest you just clean it good and repaint the gray parts and you will be good to go. Probably a couple hours cleaning and scuffing things up for good paint adherance, a little taping off and then two or three light coats and your tractor will look like new. While annoying, this is cosmetic. You got a good deal on a good tractor based on the low hours especially.

I'm not denying the paint should have been better, but I think it is time to move on and quit bashing Mahindra. I say that respectfully and I am only responding because I think your complaint over your "two year old" tractor might give people the wrong impression of Mahindra.