Review of my new 4025 4wd

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #41  
May I suggest that when shredding these 4' tall weeds that you leave the FEL on and keep the bucket just above the ground to knock down the weeds down out in front and maybe this will help keep the filter from getting so dirty. If I was doing 4' weeds I would definitely do this especially if unknown area.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #42  
May I suggest that when shredding these 4' tall weeds that you leave the FEL on and keep the bucket just above the ground to knock down the weeds down out in front and maybe this will help keep the filter from getting so dirty. If I was doing 4' weeds I would definitely do this especially if unknown area.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd
Just a quick update on the tractor, it has preformed flawlessly so far. Simply unbelievable in the mud, even in 2wd it goes places I would have never have dreamed of taking my old Massey 165.

My only complaint is Mahindra still hasn’t sent me the correct loader stand. They admitted it was to short 3 months ago, and said they would replace it.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #44  
I purchased a new 4025 4wd in July of 2012 and have about 48 hours on it so far. I mow, clear manure, move 1500 lb round bales, haul fire wood etc. I have had only couple of small leaks which were fixed by tighting the fitting. We did not want a complicated tractor and are very pleased with the tractor and loader.

I did notice that the hoses were very close to the exhaust on right side and used a bungee to hold them away from the exhaust.

Love the 4WD and power steering compared to my older tractor.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #45  
I purchased a new 4025 4wd in July of 2012 and have about 48 hours on it so far. I mow, clear manure, move 1500 lb round bales, haul fire wood etc. I have had only couple of small leaks which were fixed by tighting the fitting. We did not want a complicated tractor and are very pleased with the tractor and loader. I did notice that the hoses were very close to the exhaust on right side and used a bungee to hold them away from the exhaust.
Love the 4WD and power steering compared to my older tractor.

:welcome: 2 TBN ! :tractor:

Boone

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #46  
There's something to be said about a simple, strong tractor. That's one of the main reasons I went with my 5530. Glad you are happy with your machine.

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #47  
Love hearing about these 4wd 4025's!!!

/ Review of my new 4025 4wd #48  
I just bought a 2012 4025 4wd with a 234 loader, I noticed when I was test driving it the loader would not sit on the ground. The tractor had Ag Tires on it at that point. I wanted R4s and a back remote so they swapped the tires and it now sits flush to the ground and can dig down to @ 3 inches with the bucket tilted. I made it a point to look at that aspect after reading the original post, so Thanks to all on this thread. I am very happy with my tractor, it is simple and strong.