Mahindra Max 28XL HST vs Kubota 2920 HSD with FEL, 60" mower, and BH

/ Mahindra Max 28XL HST vs Kubota 2920 HSD with FEL, 60" mower, and BH #41  
yeah that wouldn't have flown with me either, doubt it would have lasted even 10 minutes.

/ Mahindra Max 28XL HST vs Kubota 2920 HSD with FEL, 60" mower, and BH #42  
This delivery guy in an attempt to show off some fancy backhoe move while backing the brand new tractor off the trailer onto my brand new driveway drove the backhoe shovel into the driveway with the backhoe controls, then ground it along the driveway about 2 feet gouging a bunch of metal off the backhoe bucket and leaving a trail of orange paint on the driveway...THEN laughed like it was funny :censored: gawd I wanted to choke him. That was the beginning if his idiocy I put up with about another 10 minutes then told him to leave.

I think I would have asked him how he would feel, if he bought a piece of machinery that was BRAND NEW and some (employee) made a point of scratching it up before he was able to even operate it on his own property, how would he feel??

Or better yet, ask to borrow his phone and pick up a rock and gouge the screen nice and deep and hand it back and start laughing, I doubt he would think it was as funny then...

/ Mahindra Max 28XL HST vs Kubota 2920 HSD with FEL, 60" mower, and BH #43  
I think I would have asked him how he would feel, if he bought a piece of machinery that was BRAND NEW and some (employee) made a point of scratching it up before he was able to even operate it on his own property, how would he feel??

Or better yet, ask to borrow his phone and pick up a rock and gouge the screen nice and deep and hand it back and start laughing, I doubt he would think it was as funny then...

If I were the dealer, this is something I would definitely need to know. The employee's actions left a very bad impression.