3016HST, what options to add?

/ 3016HST, what options to add?
That's a sweet setup. For the OEM rear remote, is there a control handle of some sort installed with that kit? The dealer was not quite sure what the description meant in the factory book. I am curious how the rear remote works as far as being part of an open center system.

Nice install, could you explain the positions on the control arm? When the control arm is in N, is there no flow to the rear remotes? I'm just trying to understand how the system works as I would like to install a log splitter at some point. Are you happy with the manual diverter you are using? I will have to look into the benefits of the TNT system.

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #14  
Correct. When lever is in N there is no flow to the remotes. Push lever forward and the hydraulic cylinder retracts. Pull back on the lever and the cylinder extends. Push lever forward completely and it locks into float mode. My only mistake was tightening the handle nut a little too tight and not allowing the lever to spring back to the N postion when released. The manual diverter works great. The kit also comes with a new 3 pt lever. The new lever is shaped to allow space for the remote lever to move properly. TnT is one of those things that once you have it you wouldn't want to live without it.:)

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #15  
Correct. When lever is in N there is no flow to the remotes. Push lever forward and the hydraulic cylinder retracts. Pull back on the lever and the cylinder extends. Push lever forward completely and it locks into float mode. My only mistake was tightening the handle nut a little too tight and not allowing the lever to spring back to the N postion when released. The manual diverter works great. The kit also comes with a new 3 pt lever. The new lever is shaped to allow space for the remote lever to move properly. TnT is one of those things that once you have it you wouldn't want to live without it.:)

I get yelled at all the time about top & tilt. :eek: It's either why doesn't this come std on these tractors or why don't they at least offer it as an option? My answer is usually,"I don't know why, but you can purchase them from me." I kid you not, I have had people actually yell at me, because their tractor manufacture does not offer "TnT" sets. :confused2:

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #16  
I get yelled at all the time about top & tilt. :eek: It's either why doesn't this come std on these tractors or why don't they at least offer it as an option? My answer is usually,"I don't know why, but you can purchase them from me." I kid you not, I have had people actually yell at me, because their tractor manufacture does not offer "TnT" sets. :confused2:

That's because you sit on top of that Mountain and control everything.:eek::dance1::2cents:

Well it looks like the OEM rear remote is a well thought out setup, IF I do indeed pull the trigger on this tractor I will have them add it. I will likely add the TnT kit down the road if I still have a place to sleep at night after buying the tractor. Thanks for all of the help.

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #18  
OEM third function for the loader will be available VERY soon... like next week at the latest...

Interesting. Any idea what the cost will be?

/ 3016HST, what options to add? #20  
OEM third function for the loader will be available VERY soon... like next week at the latest...

True 3rd function, or diverter? You only had the diverter when I got mine for my 7520. ;)