Dealer I thought I was buying a tractor!

/ I thought I was buying a tractor! #21  
He had 6 post. My guess a newguy who has no clue how to come back and find the thread

/ I thought I was buying a tractor! #22  
too bad.. I like to see how these things work out for people.

/ I thought I was buying a tractor!
Yes, I have failed to update this.

The Monday after I had posted this the salesman called me in the morning asking why I had complained to Mahindra. the funny thing was, I had not called mandra yet. Well, I called Friday but did not reach anybody. He was basically accusing me of not being honest and was kinda pissing me off to be honest with you.

In the end, the deck came in on Monday and I was able to pick the tractor up on Monday night. Since then the tractor has given me no problems and I love this thing!

I know that the salesman was new. I'm slightly hesitant to go back there and buy another one when the time comes. I certainly will not be saving his name to see him again.

I apologize for any misspellings on here. I'm trying to do this from my phone and it is not very easy.

/ I thought I was buying a tractor! #24  
typo's don't bother me.. I type from a pad , phone or netbook and make a ton of them.. and they are too hard for me to go catch them except for the really mangled ones.

there are a few 'sphincterly' challenged individuals here that will whine and moan about a typo.. but most overlook them.

/ I thought I was buying a tractor! #25  
Glad to hear that you finally got your tractor. I recently bought a Kubota and had nearly the same experience you did. Got all kinds of "help" until they got my money. Then all I got was 2 weeks of evasions and a few outright lies about when I was going to get my tractor and why was there a hold up. Finally got it and it was worth the wait. But the sales guy sure didn't leave me with any good will for the local dealer. All I can do now is go to their competitors when I need parts , service, or implements. Too bad, since they were so conveniently located. But being treated poorly by a salesman that you no longer trust just is not conducive of a good nights sleep.