Price Check Price Check for 6110 Shuttle Cab

/ Price Check for 6110 Shuttle Cab #1  

Tractorguy66

Tractor
1956 Massey Harris 50
Hi all,
Was wondering about the price of a 6110 Shuttel Cab with FEL and Loaded Tires. The 6110 seems to be a rare model since it only came out a few years ago. Was also wondering how people on this board like / disliked a 6110 that they had owned for a while. Any comments would be helpful. I will be using it to bale hay, grade driveway, loader work, brush hog, and wood lot work on 20 acres.
Thanks,
Frank

/ Price Check for 6110 Shuttle Cab #2  
When I went with my brother I looked over the 6110,looked like a good tractor,price was reasonable,I think was around 28. Cab was alittle small for the brother he went with the 8560 and got the 0-84mnths. I believe its one of the models made by TYM,I will be corrected if wrong,doesn't make it a bad thing. The warrenty is also why went with the Mahindra,I been working on the wife for that new 100hp.
What kinda hay equipment do you got?

/ Price Check for 6110 Shuttle Cab
Foreman,
I have a Ford Sickle Bar, New Holland Rake, and a New Holland 68 baler. Old stuff that keeps on working. I will be getting a haybine when I purchase a new tractor. Still enjoy the Massy 50 though.

/ Price Check for 6110 Shuttle Cab #4  
Nothing wrong with that,hope to see you around in the haying forum,post some pics. Have a great hay season!!!
James