New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!!

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!! #3  
Nice video. Was wondering about the MSRP on this beast. Hope this newest step in horsepower continues the success of Mahindra

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!!
2muchwork- I have the full specs on this tractor. I am currently waiting on MUSA to post them. You are more than welcome to give me a call and I can email it to you.

Tractorguy66- The MSRP on the 100p is $65,000. The 100s (standard cab) is $60,000.

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!! #5  
Most of the specs should be the same as the TYM T1003 as they build this for Mahindra. The main things I see that are different is the tire package ( Mahindra's look one size larger), loader (TYM has a self leveling bucket and the mahindra is regular), rear 3pt arm ends (Mahindra has ball ends and TYM has claw type ends ) and decals. Its about like the difference between a Chevy and GMC truck. Eather way you get a good truck and it is the same for this tractor.

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!! #6  
MBean,
Welcome to TBN.
hugs, Brandi

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!! #7  
I was quoted $54,000 with FEL and 32 speed tranny. Given the experience I've had with my 7010 I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger if I could see a return! This is a lot of tractor!

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!! #8  
How can a dealer sell a new 100 hp tractor for $54,000? I am not doubting your word but a comprable JD or Case would be $30,000 more?
I watched the video and they are a very impressive tractor. I don't believe we have any Mahindra dealers in central Pa.

/ New Mahindra 100HP Cab Tractor!!!!!!! #9  
That's $9000 more than I was quoted for the 8560 cab, so I'm sure it is a deal they'd stick to. It is a cash price so they may well add to it for financing. When I bought my 7010 comparable Deere machines were $15000 more. Simply put Deere's are just plain more expensive! I guess we could all debate whether or not it's worth it?