Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5035HST

Default Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer

Bought my 5035HST back before Christmas and just wanted to take the time to put in a good word for a hard working, honest dealer.

RNF Sales & Service in Hadley, PA.

Rnf Sales & Service - Hadley, PA - 724-253-2035 - Home

Only been in business since 2010, but if they keep it up they'll be around for a long time. Younger fella owns the place, Ben Fury. Friendly and a straight shooter. Knows his product pretty well too.

My experience was easy going, no pressure, no BS. His recommendations were spot on and he didn't try to upsell me on stuff I didn't need or want. He took good care of me and worked hard to accommodate my schedule and delivered on everything he promised, on time.

I'll definitely do business with him again when I want/need attachments or other equipment.

Platinum Member DutchHenryBrown's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 5010

Default Re: Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer

Nice to hear you found a good dealer good service before and after the sale puts a big smile on a customers face.

Tractor
    2012 Mahindra 4035 HST with loaded tires, 1951 Ford 8N

Ram, Glad to hear it. Ditto for my local Mahindra dealer, Tulsa New Holland in Tulsa, OK. The folks there are a class act.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

The same goes for my dealer, Rogue Valley Farm Equipment; small, family owned, proud conservatives, honest, reliable, and very competent. The mechanics all attend Mahindra school.
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    Mahindra 7060

Quote Originally Posted by Ram4x4 View Post
    Bought my 5035HST back before Christmas and just wanted to take the time to put in a good word for a hard working, honest dealer.

RNF Sales & Service in Hadley, PA.

Rnf Sales & Service - Hadley, PA - 724-253-2035 - Home

Only been in business since 2010, but if they keep it up they'll be around for a long time. Younger fella owns the place, Ben Fury. Friendly and a straight shooter. Knows his product pretty well too.

My experience was easy going, no pressure, no BS. His recommendations were spot on and he didn't try to upsell me on stuff I didn't need or want. He took good care of me and worked hard to accommodate my schedule and delivered on everything he promised, on time.

I'll definitely do business with him again when I want/need attachments or other equipment.

I bought a 7060 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe and 8-foot Kodiak Mower from them last year. Bought an 8-foot Heavy Duty Landscape Rake from him last weekend. Completely agree - great service, straight shooter.