Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer

/ Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer #1  

Ram4x4

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5035HST
Bought my 5035HST back before Christmas and just wanted to take the time to put in a good word for a hard working, honest dealer.

RNF Sales & Service in Hadley, PA.

Rnf Sales & Service - Hadley, PA - 724-253-2035 - Home

Only been in business since 2010, but if they keep it up they'll be around for a long time. Younger fella owns the place, Ben Fury. Friendly and a straight shooter. Knows his product pretty well too.

My experience was easy going, no pressure, no BS. His recommendations were spot on and he didn't try to upsell me on stuff I didn't need or want. He took good care of me and worked hard to accommodate my schedule and delivered on everything he promised, on time.

I'll definitely do business with him again when I want/need attachments or other equipment.

/ Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer #2  
Nice to hear you found a good dealer good service before and after the sale puts a big smile on a customers face.:thumbsup:

/ Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer #3  
Ram, Glad to hear it. Ditto for my local Mahindra dealer, Tulsa New Holland in Tulsa, OK. The folks there are a class act.

/ Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer #4  
The same goes for my dealer, Rogue Valley Farm Equipment; small, family owned, proud conservatives, honest, reliable, and very competent. The mechanics all attend Mahindra school.

/ Just wanted to put in a good word for a good Mahindra dealer #5  
Bought my 5035HST back before Christmas and just wanted to take the time to put in a good word for a hard working, honest dealer.

RNF Sales & Service in Hadley, PA.

Rnf Sales & Service - Hadley, PA - 724-253-2035 - Home

Only been in business since 2010, but if they keep it up they'll be around for a long time. Younger fella owns the place, Ben Fury. Friendly and a straight shooter. Knows his product pretty well too.

My experience was easy going, no pressure, no BS. His recommendations were spot on and he didn't try to upsell me on stuff I didn't need or want. He took good care of me and worked hard to accommodate my schedule and delivered on everything he promised, on time.

I'll definitely do business with him again when I want/need attachments or other equipment.

I bought a 7060 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe and 8-foot Kodiak Mower from them last year. Bought an 8-foot Heavy Duty Landscape Rake from him last weekend. Completely agree - great service, straight shooter.