3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check
Just bought a 3616 with FEL. There is a big price difference between the various fiancing they offered and cash price. If I could not have paid the cash price I would have and fianced thru the bank or credit union and not Mahindra. Around South GA the Green and Orange tractors are within a few hundred dollars of Mahindra when fianced and total payback is caculated.
Cash is a different story, JD and Kobota would not come within 2800.00 (on the low side) of the Mahindra price.

Yeah you're just an hour down the road from me.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #12  
hacleme,

I was travelling today and saw a Mahindra dealer I had not talked with yet, so I stopped and talked. This dealer is a AG dealer. Perhaps that is the difference from the others I have spoken with. His quote for a Mahindra 3016 gear drive with skid steer Front Loader: cash $15596, 84 month finance $18496.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #13  
Anyone ready to act on this Mahindra 3016 gear drive with QA-loader for $15,596, contact me and I will let you know the dealer name and contact person.

I do not have sufficient down payment at this time to make it mine or I would. This is the lowest quote I have seen so far.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #14  
Anyone ready to act on this Mahindra 3016 gear drive with QA-loader for $15,596, contact me and I will let you know the dealer name and contact person.

I do not have sufficient down payment at this time to make it mine or I would. This is the lowest quote I have seen so far.

How much did they want for a down payment?

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #15  
Down payment is more credit related as far as minimum required. You should be able to buy that tractor with $0 down unless you add a bunch of non-Mahindra implements. It could be that wolftree wants to put more down to keep his payments low, and I can appreciate that concept.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #16  
Down payment is more credit related as far as minimum required. You should be able to buy that tractor with $0 down unless you add a bunch of non-Mahindra implements. It could be that wolftree wants to put more down to keep his payments low, and I can appreciate that concept.

Oh, ok I should be fine then. My score is in the 700's.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #17  
chemteck29,

The $15596 is the "cash" price, meaning either paying cash or you finding your own financing through your bank or credit union. The $18496 is $0 down, Mahindra financing for 84 months. This would be approximately $220 a month payment. To go with my credit union financing, I need 10% down and I am short.

The $15596 is the lowest cash price I have found for a 3016, gear drive with QA front loader.

This dealer is American Equipment Service Inc. in Wilmington, Ohio. Telephone 937-486-3101. Contact Walter Johnson. They claim to be one of the oldest Mahindra Dealers in Ohio, 11 plus years.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #18  
chemteck29,

The $15596 is the "cash" price, meaning either paying cash or you finding your own financing through your bank or credit union. The $18496 is $0 down, Mahindra financing for 84 months. This would be approximately $220 a month payment. To go with my credit union financing, I need 10% down and I am short.

The $15596 is the lowest cash price I have found for a 3016, gear drive with QA front loader.

This dealer is American Equipment Service Inc. in Wilmington, Ohio. Telephone 937-486-3101. Contact Walter Johnson. They claim to be one of the oldest Mahindra Dealers in Ohio, 11 plus years.

Go back to the dealer and buy that tractor! You can finance at cash price via Mahindra finance, we do it all the time, and sometimes with zero down. You will just pay standard rate, and right now that is 4.75% if I recall correctly. That is a good rate, and you get the same price as the guy that carries in a wad of cash. And that price is basically cost, so he must be motivated on that unit....I'd buy it!

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #19  
Dave,

As much as I would like to bring that 3016 home, without a larger down payment I cannot afford the monthlies just now. I am a right leg amputee and on disability, plus older than dirt. I am looking for a tractor to allow me to keep living on my rural property. So I will keep saving and doing the dirt work here by hand until I get there.

I built a tractor shed this spring to house it in when I find one. I was able to reuse material and only had $10 in the new shed.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #20  
wolftree, I totally respect that decision. Many people bite off more than they can chew, and then the tractor becomes a headache and not a blessing. Quite often dealers get in late model trades and that can save a few thousand on a good as new unit. Best wishes.