3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #1  

cletus99

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kubota L3800HST
I stopped by my local Mahindra dealer on Friday and got a quote on a new 3016 HST with FEL. The price quote seems awful high to me going by some other prices I've seen in other threads so I thought I'd check on here and see what you'll thought. The dealer quoted me $20,150 for a 0% for 72 month financing price. This did not include tax.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #2  
That old adage of "zero percent is not free" rings true here. Mahindra did have a couple of price hikes from last fall I do not think was 3K worth. Last fall I could get a 3016 for 16,900 tax and loaded tires . They had 4.65% back then. I bet if you did a loan calculation for 72 months on the 4.65% it would be close to 20K if you financed the entire thing including sales tax.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #3  
Best to find out the cash and standard rate pricing to find out the real price. Then see if giving up the discounts is worth the 0% interest savings.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #4  
I just got a local price of $16,999. This was a cash price for a 3016HST with FEL (QA but they said that was standard) and delivered. No other options and tax would be additional.

Not sure if this helps you but would be interested in knowing others thoughts on this price.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check
I still think its high. I got price quotes on a Kubota L3200 for a little less and a L3800 for about the same. I actually think the quote on the L3800 was few hundred less.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #6  
I took delivery of a 3016 last month. Now keep in mind that in Canada we tend to pay higher prices when compared to the US. I paid $24,500.00 for tractor, FEL, 5 foot rear blade, and backhoe. This price also included welding hooks on the bucket, a mechanical thumb for the backhoe and rear tires loaded. It also included delivery (approximately 1.5 hour drive from the dealership.

I opted for the 5 year 0% which cost an additional $1,500.00. I financed everything including taxes and the $1,500.00. My reasoning was that if I was paying $1,500.00....for 0%...why bother paying anything up front?

I hope this helps.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #7  
I just looked at Mahindras today and glad I found this thread. For a 3016HST w/ loader $18,200 cash or $19,325 /72 mo. 0%. Or a 3616HST w/loader $20,700 cash or $21,825/ 72 mo. 0%.( Before Taxes) He seems like a straight shooter and answered all my questions. Need to add additional hydraulics for a grapple which he'd charge about $800-$1000 depending on the set up. This in the Northeast US. He also offered free transport to and from the shop ( 35 min each way ) for warranty work if needed. Been looking hard at a JD4105. Easier to order the extra factory hydraulics from the JD dealer. Too many choices.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #8  
I have often read and heard that buying a Mahindra will save you money over buying a Kubota. I think those days are gone unless someone knows of an agressive pricing Mahindra dealer similar to Kubota's Barlows in Ky or Rosy Bros in Mi.

In my research, Mahidra is running the same price as Kubota if not a little more for equal tractors. I have quotes of $17500 for a Kubota L3800DT gear transmission with QA-FEL and the same $17500 for a Mahindra 3016 gear transmission with QA-FEL.

Does anyone know of an agressive pricing Mahindra dealer?

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check
I have often read and heard that buying a Mahindra will save you money over buying a Kubota. I think those days are gone unless someone knows of an agressive pricing Mahindra dealer similar to Kubota's Barlows in Ky or Rosy Bros in Mi.

In my research, Mahidra is running the same price as Kubota if not a little more for equal tractors. I have quotes of $17500 for a Kubota L3800DT gear transmission with QA-FEL and the same $17500 for a Mahindra 3016 gear transmission with QA-FEL.

Does anyone know of an agressive pricing Mahindra dealer?

Yep, I'm starting to think the same thing. I've pretty much asked for quotes from all my dealers in my area and started building an Excel spreadsheet to keep track. Between two different Mahindra and two different Kubota dealers my quotes were between $1500 to almost $2000 cheaper on the Kubota's.

/ 3016 HST with 0% for 72 price check #10  
Just bought a 3616 with FEL. There is a big price difference between the various fiancing they offered and cash price. If I could not have paid the cash price I would have and fianced thru the bank or credit union and not Mahindra. Around South GA the Green and Orange tractors are within a few hundred dollars of Mahindra when fianced and total payback is caculated.
Cash is a different story, JD and Kobota would not come within 2800.00 (on the low side) of the Mahindra price.