Dealer Red Carpet Excellence?

/ Red Carpet Excellence? #1  

Zepaholic

Tractor
None yet
I have 3 Mahindra dealers near me. Two are less than 25 miles & the other one is 45 miles away. The one the furthest has gotten the Mahindra Red Carpet dealer excellence. Which one would you deal with & why?

/ Red Carpet Excellence? #2  
Mile was your not to far from any of the 3 dealers so drive time would not be bad. I would go talk to each dealership sales and service and see if you feel comfortable with them. If you could find people who have already bought from the dealer see what they have to say. Contact the BBB if you have one and see if any one has a complaint or what ever organization covers businesses in your area. Or do like I did and buy from the nearest dealer because I was to lazy to drive any farther! :D Good luck. :thumbsup:

The dealer I did buy my Mahindra from (nearest) dropped the Mahindra line I think with in one year of taking the Mahindra line on. So feeling good about the dealership does not always work out in the end. :mad:

/ Red Carpet Excellence? #3  
I looked at the service area, the place that you hope your tractor will never visit. And talk to the guy that does their service. Then go with your gut feeling. That's why I bought from Gaylor Trucking in Rudyard. Just a few minutes of talking to Justin, the guy that does their service work, and I was sold. You can tell he likes tractors..... That guy is way more important than the person that takes your money. The salesman is mainly just quoting you a price that he gets direct from Mahindra... just like all the other salesmen.... Just my feelings... :) [ Kathy Gaylor is great, too.. ]