Where are all the used Mahindra's?

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #11  
Good used late model 4x4 loader tractors are in short supply and have been for years. Whether it be JD, Kubota, Mahindra, New Holland, Kioti or whatever, there is just a short supply of nice low hour used machines. Because of that, they bring a premium when they do surface. We occasionally get someone that wants to trade up in size and we will take a unit in trade, but it is rare for it to last a week on the lot. But they do come up occasionally on CL, you just have to keep watching and be ready to purchase when you see one.

I would bet that if the dealers and their salesmen had a list that they could put the "turn downs" on the list that want to try for a used, the week would become hours.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #13  
Considering as far as a brand goes, the biggest brand-wide complaint I've came across is the fact the red paint turns pink if you leave it in the sun unprotected, I'd guess that's why there's not many of them in the used market place. Not many people care about faded paint on a tractor, (lots of 40 and 50 year old tractors still in use that have no paint left at all) and if someone happens to care about the paint, Rustoleum Sunrise Red is a damned fine match to the original Mahindra Red and it's not hard to do every few years to keep it red and rust free.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #14  
Considering as far as a brand goes, the biggest brand-wide complaint I've came across is the fact the red paint turns pink if you leave it in the sun unprotected, I'd guess that's why there's not many of them in the used market place. Not many people care about faded paint on a tractor, (lots of 40 and 50 year old tractors still in use that have no paint left at all) and if someone happens to care about the paint, Rustoleum Sunrise Red is a damned fine match to the original Mahindra Red and it's not hard to do every few years to keep it red and rust free.

It's not brand wide. My paint is still RED after 6.5 years here.
hugs, Brandi

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #15  
I didn't say it happens to every one of them, it's just the most commonly seen complaint that occurs on a range of models and years. (note I'm not even saying "a wide range") :D

It's likely got to do with environment more than anything though... Either way, when "the paint may fade" is the worst thing you can say about a brand, it's a worthy purchase for the long term and therefore is unlikely to be sold.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #16  
I'll have a used Mahindra 3525 w' loader for sale in a couple weeks. 320 hours and in good shape.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #17  
I'll have a used Mahindra 3525 w' loader for sale in a couple weeks. 320 hours and in good shape.

There was a nice bare 6000 for sale here locally for a short time, had nearly a thousand hours on it. Took about a week for the guy to sell it at what I considered to be a price more fitting to a new tractor or one with a couple mowers included.

I'd bet yours will sell quick.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #18  
Thanks.
What a day makes. I hate to say it, but the local Kioti dealer just offered me enough in trade for a DK40SE. It was a much better deal than I could get for the Mahindra 4010.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #19  
Larry, we hate to lose you to Kioti, but I do think the DK40SE is a fine tractor and we wish you well.